Mr Popular , My Alpha Mate

Prologue

Emily Stone is a young 16 year old werewolf. Yes a werewolf but she's unaware of her supernatural creature.

She is the daughter of Mr Jack Stone and Mrs Alyssa Stone beta's of the White blood Pack. Emily also has one older brother called Ethan who is currently studying at a college in a different city and comes to visit whenever he can.

She has long brown hair blue eyes and has an 8 figure according to the fashion world.

However Emily is what you call a nerd at school.
Typical nerdy glasses
A+ Grades in each subject
And last but not least
She gets bullied by the 'populars'

She only has one friend and thats Hayden Cloud.

Then theres Nathan Blake

Son of the Alpha of the Midnight Moon Pack - Once He finds his mate he will take his place as alpha.

However Nathan is known as the schools 'bad boys' the star quarterbacks. Nathan has the looks of a God every girl wants him.

He has a 6 pack and has dated so many girls seeing as he doesn't want to meet his mate. He is also belongs to what everyone calls the 'populars'.

He is the reason why Emily gets bullied. What happens when fate decides to make them mates? Will emily forgive him? Or will Emily reject him? What will Nathan do?

----------------------------------------------

So this was the prologue for Mr popular , My Alpha Mate
I hope you like reading it and i'll try to keep updating it as soon as i can

Thanks

Izzy!