Then Your Feelings Arise

ابدأ من البداية

                      "Why am I falling so fast?"

                       "Because you don't know how to stop yourself."

                         Sans jumped and looked at the voice, it was Undyne.

                        "Hey there Undyne." he said, sighing, "Didn't even hear you."

                         "Sans, I know how you feel. I've been there...I'm...still there." she explained, leaning on the door frame.

                         Sans chuckled, looking at (Y/n) longingly, "Have you ever fell in love with the enemy?"

                         "Yeah, we all did. Frisk was the enemy, remember? Of course, it was a different love, but we still did. We fell hard. Yeah, we have our scars, we have these awful dreams about her/him...killing us. But we also dream of our loved ones dying anyway. We still love her/him." Undyne took a breath, adjusting her bandage over her eye.

                           They were quiet, listening to the sound of the unconscious female's breathing 

                          "So, what do you love about (Y/n)?"

                           She was waking up, but hearing her name, she decided to stay still.

                            "Well...the first thing that got me was her laugh."

                           (Y/n) felt a blush rising up on her cheeks, but suppressed it,. ' S-SANS!?!?' 

                            "Then, her smile. And those eyes, they are the most beautiful shade of (e/c) I've ever seen. The cracks down her face, so much character. A-and her voice..it just makes me inta jelly....but what got me the most was her power color...her soul."

                            'M-my soul?' She thought.

                           "Oh yeah, her soul...it was an unusual color for someone in the mafia."

                           'Wait, is that Undyne...'

                            "Yeah, her soul was green. Green souls are for kindness. And it dawned on me that I was in the presence of the most beautiful skeleton girl in he world. I got jealous when that Zander guy came up, getting close to her. I felt sad to see her in the cage. I felt a different type of Rage when she was yelling at Papyrus, and then felt instant regret hurting her. I feel all these new things...." Sans had said.

                           (Y/n) stayed still while Undyne and Sans finished talking. She was lost in her own thoughts. It was a swirl of confusion. Confusion of the heart.  

                           She remembered the times her and Sans had, the laughter and kindness. how she felt such an ominous presence when she danced with Zander that day. How Sans came up with the best puns.

                           She remembered the fluttery feeling she had got when she made him laugh, how she made him smile.

                            She remembered her staring to fall in love.

                            Undyne left, leaving Sans looking at (Y/n). He started talking to her, "If you heard everything I said, I'm going to die of embarrassment."

                            "Oh wait, i'm technically already dead..."

                              Sans chuckled to himself as (y/n) tried hard not to laugh.

                              She failed.

                               She sat up laughing, as Sans felt his face full of blush.

                              Tears welled up in her eyes, as she faced Sans. She gave him a smile.

                               "Hey Sans?" she asked.

                                "Y-y-yeah?"

                                She gave him a "kiss" on the cheek.

                                "I'd love to go on a date with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO>

....1K VIEWS>>>>

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG