Restless sleep

A/N: ok, soooo these shouldn't be here all the time, but Updates should be like....hopefully everyday or so cause, data on phone man. Data. Ok, that was all.

      (Y/N) had a hard time sleeping.
     She was walking down a long hallway. She heard voices all around her, murmuring.
      "What are you saying?" She asked, but everyone turned around. She saw two doors in front of her, and saw a church. Running, she turned left, and ended up at in room.
        She saw a skeleton, in a white suit with a matching fedora. He was a little bit taller than her, she being a few inches short for her age.
         "Why didn't you come?" he asked in a rough voice, "I waited all day, and you didn't come. Everyone was gone. I sat in the church..."
         Church? She thought, but it seemed to be spoken.
          "What do you mean "church?", It was supposed to be our ---------------- day...." the Skelton said. It was as if the words were blocked out, and filled with static.
           She woke up, sweating like a pig. After calming down, she went back to sleep.
           She was in an office. Mother's office... again, she thought, yet was said out loud.
            "Yes, this is "mother's office", but not anymore." Said a familiar voice. (Y/N) turned around to find her mother, Astrid.
            Astrid was wearing a deep red dress, yet the same color was on her hands.
             "That's...not.....red dye...." (y/n) said, "it's --------"
                "Correct (y/N), it is --------. I've killed all of your friends. You've helped me soo much. Don't you know my plan all along?" Astrid chuckled darkly.
                "You are -"
                 (Y/N) woke up once again. She went to go get a glass of water from the kitchen, passing the rooms of fellow mafia members. Turning on the faucet, she didn't hear a person come behind her.
               "Boo!" Said a male voice, making her jump. She turned around and found her friend, Zander, the cook.
                After talking for a while, (y/N) went to bed, forgetting all about the dreams.

                 Not far away, a certain short skeleton was having dreams of a female skeleton. Everytime he woke up and went back to sleep, all he saw was her.
                   Yet she was dead. Dead in his arms, and he was always crying out her name.
                 But he never got to hear him say it.