The day Astrid lost.

(A/N): IM SORRY IVE HAVENT BEEN  UP DATING SO THIS WILL BE LONG. ALSO SHOUT OUT TO WINTERFURR(I spelled it right, right?)

    Astrid paced around the room. Her 'daughter' wasn't here yet. She was supposed to be meeting her. The Monster Mafia was at large. They were taking everything, bullets, weapons, you name it.
     She growled as she landed in her chair. Her hair had started to thin, and she was getting wrinkly. Her makeup wouldn't be able to hide her face any longer. She has hoped to learn the advantages of (y/N)'s powers.
      She thought of being forever young, knowing that monsters live for a long time. Deep in thought, she didn't realized that the skeleton girl came in and sat down in front of her. After a few moments of silence, (y/n) cleared her "throat".
      "Mother?" She asked, seeing her mother in thought. Astrid broke from her trance, and stared at her "child". She sat up, and got extremely serious.
      "We are infiltrating the Monster Mafia tonight. No exceptions."

     (Y/N) sat in a tree, Zander up above her. Her (E/c) pinpricks for eyes searched for one other monster. After a few minutes, a little monster with no arms came out with a.......human? She looked at Zander , who gave her a sympathetic look. (Y/N) sighed and loaded her gun, aimed, and injured the armless monster.
       "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP!!! FRISK GET INSIDE!!!!" he yelled, falling down. His knee was shot. "Frisk" went inside and two dog monsters came out. The (m/N) mafia jumped out from their hiding places.
       They gasped at the monster girl on the other team. Why? Monster? Other side? They thought in little doggy thoughts. Nervous, they howled.
        (Y/N) gasped. It's him, the guy from my dreams...now isn't that cheesy.
         "Yo skelly, that ain't me, what's your name?" She yelled, her magic starting up. He looked up, eyes widen, knowing her also. He finally chuckled.
         "My name's Sans sweet cheeks. Whats yours?"
          Her cheek bones flushed at sweet cheeks as a tick mark (somehow) appeared on her head, "names (y/n). You have something's that we want. Well....FIRE!!!!"
          Guns raged with bullets, yet Sans used his power to shield them until the other mafia members came up behind him. She saw another skeleton, a fish, spider, blue flame, and other little creatures.
          "HOLD YOUR FIRE." she yelled to her group. She looked at the MonsterMafia, and started laugh.
          "You really are a bunch of little scared (a/N:that's a wierd word, scared....ok back to story)  children aren't you?" Her expression got serious (Sirius: someone called?  Author: wrong story). "You make me sick."
           Sans growled. (Y/N) glared. At the same time they charged at each other, yelling out "ATTACK!!!". The two skeletons sparred as guns fired.

        Astrid cackled. Things were going perfectly. She saw all of it through magic. In her hands was a foggy picture of the battle. She saw her people die, replaceable, but she saw the little monsters die off, making her smile evilly.
       Irreplaceable , she thought. No one was in the building. She turned the picture around, going back to memories. She saw herself putting the monsters into the mountain, herself having her magic drained to a tiny drop, herself being catcalled, by 80 year old men, the young boys staring at her with disgust.
         She threw the magic, landing it in a wastebasket. Her mage powers could never make her young again. So once (y/N) learned to control her powers, she would take them. Astrid needed to be young. Back then she was the "belle of the ball" as they say. She was beautiful, only to end up as a sack of skin.
         Her magic tingled now, instead of feeling full of power. It was nothing, nothing compared to (y/N)'s power. Astrid was greedy. It all boiled down to power.
         She went back to watching the seen unfold before her. The battle was getting heated. She groaned, only a few people stood on her side. Zander, some twins, and (y/N). The skeleton girl was still fighting the other skeleton. Then (y/N) got pinned down by the chubby skeleton. She heard her yell at the other three, and they ran.
          Astrid's face paled. She knew what was happening. She saw (y/N) being pulled up, handcuffed, and led into the Mafia's building.
          (Y/N) was captured.

         Sans lead the girl down the long halls, his grip on her like still.
         "Couldn't you loosen up? Your hurting me a bit to much." She asked, her eyes flickering. Sans chuckled, " Sorry kiddo, but you seemed tied up at the moment, and my hands can hold on till the end of thyme."
        At that point they passed the kitchen. Sans saw her struggle on trying not to laugh.
         She's handcuffed at the moment yet she's laughing...at my puns....
        He got to a metal cage, "well, that's where your gonna be staying."
      She looked at it, and then looked at him, "how inhuman of you.."
       That sounded like a compliment...or shes being sarcastic... he thought.
       "Thanks, we try sense we ain't humans." He said, opening the cage and moving her in. She sat down, then layed down, and went to sleep. Sans could leave, those cuffs were magic proof, and with those on, she couldn't do any magic.
         He got to the main room and groaned at the length of stairs. Instead of climbing up them, he teleported to the top. He made his way to his room and fell asleep on his bed, now dreaming of the skeleton girl in his arms, dying, and him screaming her name.

      Astrid paced around the room once more. She acted as if she saw none of it, and she clearly didn't miss the pain in Zander's voice. The twins were getting checked up, Fred and George..( a/N : yep, it was either them or Hikaru and Karou. Don't kill me.)
        She grabbed at her hair, then gasped. She pulled out chunks of her hair. She was losing everything, her beauty,her power, her will. Yet something sparked....this may be the day Astrid lost,but she would win the war.

(Next chapter I will post a pic of Astrid. And I'm extremely sorry for not updating, I'm trying, but school is a bust and I'm using data when I update this, since we've been going on like a year with no wifi. I hope you guys are fine. Bye my Fandomneers. Also I'm changing my name to RandomFandom19 , it's my name for everything yet when I signed up it wouldn't allow me to have that name. Yet now it will like whaaaa? Welp, see ya!)