Chap 12

He let go of me slowly once I was fully balanced , "are you ok ?" He asked , his tone was filled with concerned . "Ya ....I-I'll go dress up now !" He chuckled . How annoying .

After we had breakfast we were starting to get ready , but that guy ran ahead of me outside , I shrugged it off on why he was running like a weirdo . I walked out and noticed the gates were still locked , where is he ? I was fiddling with the gate but it won't bulge when suddenly "BOO !" He jumped out of nowhere "EOMMMAAAAA !!!!!" I screamed out of my lungs . "MIN YOONGI I SWEAR -" and I noticed he was standing outside but I was standing inside and I noticed he was holding the keys , "you better open this thing , I'm gonna be late !" He laughed at me and at the end he opened it and I run to punch him . That asshole .

We kept messing around on our way to school and that was really fun , we were literally pushing each other on and on and stuffing snacks into each other's mouths since we were still hungry .

I was still messing around when I felt a grip on my wrist . I immediately turned around to see that jerk , Park Jimin .

"What ?" I was so disgusted at him , thinking bout the other day makes me wanna throw up , like , seriously . He looked up at Yoongi and said "I need to talk to you for a moment , alone ." Yoongi looked at me frowning , I smiled at him . Just as I was bout to respond ....

"I object ."

"What do you mean you object ? WE object !" I turned around to see Taehyung and Xiang Yi . Arguing as always , but their arguements are so cute . I ship them .

Jimin grabbed on my wrist tightly and pulled me , wait , dragged me ! "Yah !" Yoongi went up and grabbed his collar . "She's not your toy ! Stop toying with her feelings !" Yoongi's eyes were filled with frustration and anger . "and who are you to care ?" Jimin asked sarcastically . Yoongi was about to wave a punch at Jimin but I hold him back by intertwining his hands with mine "chill , Yoongi , let's just go !" Taehyung came over to calm Yoongi while Xiang Yi asked if I was okay . "Stop messing with my girl ." Yoongi said . I widened both of my eyes . "Let's go !" Before I could react Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me away , I can see Jimin's anger . The two couples went another way probably on a date or something , Jimin was left alone and I actually felt bad ...
But I shouldn't .

"What was that for ?" I asked Yoongi , yes I know , its awkward . "Just helping you get rid of that jerk !" "Chill" once again I calmed him down . It was time to go back to class "bye !" I told him , "meet me at recess !" He told me before entering our own classes , and I signalled an ok to him .

I don't want to sit with Jimin so I went over to the empty desk beside Jungkook's . "Hey" he greeted me , and I responded the same way . "Why aren't you sitting with your boyfriend today ?" He asked me . UGH ! Great ! "Y/n I wanna sit with you !" Xiang Yi came , my saviour !! Just in time ! I made way for her to sit beside me .

Jungkook didn't asked anything further and it was finally recess time ! We walked out and find Taehyung and Yoongi waiting for us . "C'mon ! I'm hungry already ! Let's go !" I whined and pouted . "Aishhhh this girl !" Yoongi pinched my cheeks while I stucked my tongue out at him and ran away , pulling Xiang Yi along . "HEY ! GIVE ME BACK MY GIRL !" Taehyung shouted .

We were at the canteen already lining up to buy food when the came running breathlessly , "yah ... You ...." I just laughed at Taehyung . Taehyung and Xiang Yi went to find an empty spot first while me and Yoongi buy food for them .

After that everything was just boring .

After school
"Hey ! Y/n ! Let me accompany you home !" Yoongi told me . "Nah , you just go home alone !" He object with my idea but I kept convincing him , little did I know , he was watching .

I was still walking home , on the phone . I felt a hand wrapped around my waists , I flinched but based on the smell of the cologne , I recognised immediately who it was . Without turnin around , I said "let go !" . "Please listen to me y/n ! I'm sorry for what I did and-" "enough is enough park Jimin , I've had enough of you bullshits ! Leave !" I really had enough !

"Please listen to me !" Jimin said .

"I said , go away !" Starting to tear up , I ran away .

"Y/n ! Watch out !" Jimin shouted , I didn't know what he meant and don't want to know so I keep running , and eventually fell hard on the ground , the world is spinning , I immediately blacked out .