- Chap 1 - 🌸 Meeting You

Like normal , it's a school day . I woke up early coz it's like the 1st week of school !! I can't wait to meet my friends !!!

Y/n pov
" Eomma ! I'm going to school !! "
" Arasseo ! Take care " Like always Kris would be outside my house waiting for me already , to be honest I used to have a crush on him but I know he just treats me like a best friend of his . " Yah ! Wake up ! Are you daydreaming again ? He pinched my cheek softly . " Aishh , that hurts ! "  pinched him back then he linked my arms to his while we skipped to school .

   When I reached school , I found out I won't be in the same class wif Kris and Jen that makes me kinda pissed off . I was sighing all day long and Kris said he will always help me whenever , but i'm still sad , how am I gonna survive one year alone !!

Kris walked me to class with Jen and told me it's gonna be fine , i'm gonna meet new friends .
"Yah , kwenchana ! ( It's alright ) we'll wait for you when it's recess , then he pinched me on my nose . Well , that kinda made my heart flutter !!!! OMG ! " Hey we'll be waiting for you at the canteen during recess don't you ever forget OR -" Before Jen can finish I cut her off , she's just like my mom ugh anyways i walked in class with a sigh !

I sat next to the window so I can always look out of the windows whenever the teacher is teaching boring stuffs UGH ! After i sat down i accidentally fell asleep , I was woken up by a guy , WOW he sure is handsome ! " Annyeong ! My name is JungKook can i sit next to you ? Wow he's the popular guy in school , my face turned red so I simply nodded and hide my face .

The class starts .....

The teacher came in with a boy I never seen before well , I bet he's a new student , but he sure is handsome . Oh well . But suddenly the teacher mentioned my name ! I looked up and the teacher actually arranged me to sit next to Jimin ! She told me to take Jimin on a tour during recess since he's new here , i wanted to say no but ... this teacher .... sure is INSANE !!!

I expect him to be friendly coz he totally looked friendly . But instead he just ignored me eventhough he was sitting beside me ! FINE !

During recess

" Kris ! Jen ! Over hereee !!! " They spotted me and walked over . " Well guys this is Jimin , and Jimin this is Kris and Jen . " He slightly nodded and looked as if it was totally boring . Well what can I do ? I told Kris and Jen he was a new student and all about the tour thingy , they wouldn't accompany me !

So I bought Jimin a quick lunch and told him all about our school rules and boring bullshits my schools has . Well I don't really hate my school , but they seperated me Jen and even Kris !! Ugh !!
Then we went on a school tour . "By the way , my name is y/n . As you can see those two idiots just now are my best friends but they're also betrayers , you can totally see that right ?" He just nodded his face slightly with a straight face . Ugh he is so boring !

I was still telling him about our school while on tour , somebody call out to my name . "Yah ! Y/n what are you doing here ? " Oh it was Jungkook . I was actually shocked that someone so popular like him would even talk to me but after knowing him , he's actually super friendly ! "Oh ! I'm bringing Jimin on a tour !" Then Jungkook held out his hand and introduced himself to Jimin , Jimin just replied with "Jimin" and looked away , well obviously Jungkook was shocked at his attitude . So I pull Jimin and continued our tour after saying bye to Jungkook .

I was talking to him about the facilities all along and he just listened quietly but suddenly "ARGHHHH !!" Well , that was me shouting , shit ! I fell down and that's totally embarassing UGH !!!! Jimin quickly turned around . Seeing me on the floor he quickly ran over he put my head on his laps and asked if i was okay . "I'm fine" i tried to stand up but i can't i think i sprained my ankle ! "Sorry but we have to end the tour" I said as I started to walk while limping . Suddenly I was lifted up ! Jimin lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the nurse's office . I was so shocked and fluttered my face turned red . He laid me down gently on the bed . The nurse then come help bandage me . After that I thought he would have left but he was standing outside !

When I walked out he was standing there ! "Are you okay ? I'm sorry for causing you such a mess ." I just said "it wasn't your fault , i was just careless ." Then I started to walk back to class but he linked my arms in his . "Let me help you , you're still in pain aren't you ?" After that , he knelt down with his back facing me , I stood there in shock . "Hop up or do you want me to carry you ? " I had no choice so i hopped on his back while he carried me back to class ."

Jimin's pov
Well i'm in a new school now , my family has business here so they decided to move here instead . Well I was sad to leave my friends especially my Irene *sigh . The teacher arranged me to sit with a girl called y/n , she's pretty actually . Well , she took me on a school tour and she's super friendly it's like she met me for years already ! She's not shy at all , usually other girls would be acting all shy and flirting with me , well she's different i guess . Oh ya ! And her friends , i was thinking about my life here when she kept on talking but suddenly she shouted . I turned around and saw her lying on the floor , she looked so pain i quickly lift her up she tried to walk but i can see clearly she was in pain instead I carried her . She will always hide her face when she's blushing and i can totally see that but to be honest , she looked cute ! So after that i carried her back to class too .

Y/n pov
"Teacher , sorry i'm late i sprained my ankle and Jimin helped me the whole time !" I was still on Jimin's back , I could see other people whispering , well , Jimin is kinda popular since he transferred here , well , he has looks ! Anyways the teacher let us sit back in our places since it was reasonable . After class , Jungkook came to my place and asked how i was , he looks so concerned so I decided to play a trick on him . "OWHH !" I said as i held on to my sprained ankle making a super pain expression . Shockingly , Jimin immediately bent down and examined my ankle and asked how I was . I was so shocked but I felt funny and I laughed so hard . Jimin immediately turned red and looked away jungkook pushed me softly and scold me . Well it was a fun time . I saw Kris and Jen waiting for me after outside my class i bid my goodbyes and i walked over to them limping .

I told them my situation and Kris offered me a piggy back ride . Well , Kris is my childhood friend and my family knows him well too , my mkm treats him like his own son . I hopped on straight away well he knows me better than anybody else . So we walked home i mean they walked home 😂 . When i reached my home i can see my new neighbour arriving . But then , he was ...