Task 1 (Set 30th March, due on 5th April)

Today's our first assignment!

The first book of the week is... The Butterfly Effect! This book is by LeSwift- one of the winners of the #ABA2017 competition and a kind person who spreads this book club!

 The Butterfly Effect! This book is by LeSwift- one of the winners of the #ABA2017 competition and a kind person who spreads this book club!

Be sure to read up to the second part - including the disclaimer. Remember to read, vote and comment!

Pairings below .(・∀・)゚

These are made to keep your interests in mind! We'll try our best to make sure you are only partnered with people who will suit your tastes.

Remember to leave feedback!

Read 3 chapters each! If there are any issues, please say so!

Group 1:
EternalDawning - Insignia: Premonition of the First

JamesLester126 - The Goddesses Chosen: Sword in the Stone (We will only read 1 or 2 of yours due to the length. I counted just over 50 pages on my tablet- anything around 15,000 - 20,000 words in both chapters. This is about 8 chapters in my own book! This is very long for anyone to read in one sitting (probably an estimated 2  or 3 hours, 1 or so hours for each chapter), which is why we made this change. We'll still leave 3 votes though. But, if you do want to read an equal amount of work, you'd almost read a third of mine and the entire of 'Hello Charlotte' :3)

butterballporkbun - Hello Charlotte

Group 2:
Kazuhoshi_Inoue - Omoi no Hanazono

PhiliReader - Finding Love at The World's End

Group 3:
LeSwift - The Butterfly Effect

RainingStorms - History of Brothers

Group 4:
Erichika - Surviving This Despair

CielSensei - An Airplane Crash into me So I've Been Reincarnated as a Skeleton

Group 5:
Zafraan - Lapse Phase

TimmyLail - Demon

Group 6:
KuroSairaf - Spirit Academy

Hana-shi - The Toy Store

Group 7:
allycatdaone15 - Crimson

KiteWaltzRyder - Daybreak's Bell

JaySpark9 - Neo Destiny

Group 8:
Element_Time - Dreamer Parallels

ImperialSun - Novus Magus

TastyWords16 - Vanishing Evidence

Group 9:
chocobros - Young God

NikitaGemini - Win his heart