NEVER LEAVE

hI Guys!!!!!!! this is my first story EVERRR!!!

so it might stink a little. I would really appreciate it if you comment and tell me where i've messed up

kk so this is the first chapter. tell me what you think

fingers crossed

lauren 360 :))))

***

Kylie POV:

Why do most teen-pregnancy stories have to involve drunken mistakes?

Mine wasn't.

I wish it was.

I wish i could say it was my fault. but it wasn't.

That day still haunts me. it always will.

Jake my ex boyfriend of 2 weeks had just broken up with me. and i have to say he did it with style.

He took me for a movie.I honestly don't remmember what movie it was since we were making out most of the time. After the movie he broke up with me saying stuff about how he needed a break. I wasn't suprised i knew he was going to do it anyway.The jerk refused to drop me home so i poured the rest of my diet coke on him and walked away with a smirk as everyone stared.

I couldn't walk all the way home and i had no money on me. Jake had literally dragged me out of the house. I knew of a shortcut down an alley so i chose to use it. It was partially dark but i could see my way through using the streetlights. There were few people so i felt kind of safe, until i thought i was being followed

I immediately froze though i kept on walking gradualy increasing my pace.

maybe they were just going to the same street i lived in. i tried to console myself though somewhere deep inside i knew they weren't.

As i increased my speed, so did they until we were all practically running

These were the days i wished i carried my pepper spray but thanks to that idiot jake, i didn't

I could feel fear running its icy hand down my spine and taking over my body as i struggled to run .

there was no way i was getting out of this.

I briefly turned around to see that they were inches away. These people had stamina.

As i turned back, i slipped on some muddy water and fell.

My heart was pounding, my eyes picturing all sorts of things they would do to me.

I shivered as the 4 men surrounded me in a circle. Damn you jake.

I watched as a peverted smirk escaped their faces. they seemed to be in their early twenties. The leader had jet black hair and weired greyish eyes and alot of tatoos. They all were drunk which was a shocker as they had run pretty fast. "why hello there beautiful" the leader spoke and i felt disgusted.

"why hello there ugly as shit" i replied stupidly trying to hide the fear in my voice

I was greeted by a burning pain that stung my cheek. he had slapped me.

I had been in a lot of fights but i didn't see myself winning this one

"Is that all you got" i questioned him. I was always stubborn even now when i was close to death i wouldnt go down without a fight

I instantly regretted saying that as a large smirk escaped their faces.

There was one at the corner who came closer and began playing with the hem of my knee length hot pink dress and began sucking at my neck moving down. I tried shoving him but he was way too strong even in his intoxicated state. his breath stinked of liquor.

I shut my eyes shut and began screaming for help as they each got their taste of me.

"No one's gonna help you beautiful" the leader said and i began screaming louder.

After they were done with me, they threw me down to the floor and hit me continuously. They even stepped and spit on me making me scream louder. the pain was excruciating.

after thirty-minutes i gave up and stopped screaming. I was going to die.

They left me there naked on the floor thinking i was dead. I wanted to.