First 💧 Raindrop

*Bell rings*

Blue Sky Academy, the elite international school that is known to be the most prestigious school in the country. The students are known to be wealthy and rather spoiled, but also known as the smartest students in the country. It was a fresh and sunny day, students gather around the school. Some were greeting, chatting, and even hug one another for the first time to meet after the summer break. Some of the girls were chatting in front on the fountain, and some boys were sitting on the small fields on the school grounds, looking around. New students came with their suitcases, walking to the two dormitories, Daylight and Moonlight Dormitory.

"Hey Harry, do you think there will be new cute girls this year? I'm gettin' bored looking at these girls everyday. Don't cha think so?" grinned the petite boy under the tree

"Well, I don't think you will get all their attentions Arthur, Just look at you! You're short!" joked the tall and big guy named Harrison

"Hey that's not fair! Maybe they will caught my cuteness!" exclaimed Arthur hitting Harrison on the shoulder. Harrison laughed, while Arthur glared at him. Then an average stout boy with glasses and curly pompadour approached them.

"Hey guys, let's go to the basketball court, everyone's already there!" patted the boy who wears glasses.

"Okay, let's go now..." Harrison stood up with Arthur then walked together following the boy who wears glasses. The boys walked to the basketball court, meeting three boys. One is wearing glasses with sit on the bleacher between two boys, one is tall and stout and the other is shorter but dashing, all three have pompadour hairstyles.

"Hey dudes, how was summer break?" asked Harrison walking to the basketball court.

"Great, bro" the tall stout boy hugged Harrison

"Hey Aaron, aren't you gonna catch some "chicks" this year?" laughed Harrison looking at the girls who are passing by the basketball court. The boy sitting on the bleacher replied while smirking,

"Hmm? I don't know, maybe, but I hope the new ones are better," grinned Aaron.

He then brushes his hair with his hand, trying to look good to impress "chicks" like the old days when he caught three.

"Girls nowadays are just you know... picky, they are blinded because of our looks, but you know what? We can be their sweetest dreams and eventually be their worst nightmares!" exclaimed Aaron brushing his hair again.

"HAHAHAHAH you're right! Remember the last chick? Zora? You successfully caught her by your cheesy sugar-coated confessions on social media!" laughed the tall guy who hugged Harrison

"Oh my god Pharrell! Why do you still remember that!?" laughed Harrison to Pharrell. The boy who stands next to Aaron just stay still not saying anything, but just smiled at the jokes the other boys made.

"Hey Zack, don't just stand there! Remember Shayna? You were so cheesy last year, you whispered to her ear saying that you like her back!" joked the boy who wears glasses with curly hair

"Travis, that was like last year..." said Zack embarrassed. Harrison, Aaron, Pharrell, Zack, and Travis are known to be the best basketball players, and they are also known as the school best musicians. Most girls are attracted to them because of their looks, but they are actually playboys whose hobby is to play with women's feelings, or the term 'hunting for chicks'. Arthur is not part of Aaron's gang, but he sometimes hangs out with them because he thinks that hanging out with them will make him look cool.

The school bell rings, giving the sign for homeroom time. While the students were walking, an unfamiliar red haired girl came out from a car at the entrance of the school, she was holding a medium light blue suitcase while walking normally. After her car went, the car behind moves forward. A girl with a long dirty blonde hair came out from the car. She was pulling a medium pink suitcase, and walks to the school entrance elegantly. The boys took notice of them, and look at them with full of curiosity.

"Hey, what's goin' on? Is there some sort of celebrity comin'?" asked Arthur

"Dunno, wanna check it out?" suggested Harrison. The boys walked towards the view. There, they see a red wavy head girl carrying a blue suitcase and a dirty blonde haired girl pulling a medium pink suitcase. And judging by their appearances, they are new students. The girls just walk normally, but there is something that is not right. Something is different about them. The girls headed toward the Daylight Dormitory.

"That's weird," commented Travis looking at the girls with confusion

"What's weird?" responded Arthur raising his eyebrows

"Hmm... I think they are new students... but something is just different, what do you think Aaron?" continued Travis. But Aaron just keep quite and look at them.

"Well... they seem different... in a way," commented Pharrell. Then a car came in front of the entrance. A shorthaired girl came from a car with a purple suitcase. She then walks straight to the Moonlight Dormitory passing the school garden and the basketball court. Arthur took notice of her,

"She's also different... something is weird..." commented Arthur

"Well that's for this morning..." said Travis. The boys walk to the school main building passing the basketball court.

"You know... I feel weird right now..." confessed Harrison

"Same here, is it because of those girls before?" asked Pharrell looking at the sky. Aaron just stayed quite, same as Zach. Arthur replied,

"Well, let's just go to the main building, it's okay, everything is gonna be oka-" suddenly something hit them really hard from behind. A suitcase flew and hit Arthur's head. Arthur fell, while the others nearly fell. Then the source started to sound,

"Heeeeeeeyyy, what's the big dea-"

"Yaaaaaahh, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" said a girl with ponytail fell behind them. The girl stands up then bows to the boys.

"I-I-I'm S-sorry...AH! Am I late!?" exclaimed the girl

"No, you're not late, here... it's your suitcase, y-you must be new," said Zach handing the suitcase

"T-thank you! I have to go now, sorry!" the girl just ran straight to the Moonlight Dormitory, leaving the same weird aura like how the other three girls before.

"Okay... she seems to be different also," said Travis. The boys just continue going to the main building.