The Incident of 2000

Mulai dari awal

You are going to die. Mark my words.

I could see a flash of turquoise and rainbow colours in my mind, "Link!" I fell to the floor, one eye closed in pain, wincing at my excruciating headache. I saw black dots in my vision and I could hear the blood rushing around in my ears. I felt my heart pounding against my ribcage, almost as if it wanted to escape from there.

I collapsed to the floor. 

"Someone get help me get Link, NOW!" I heard someone shouting. About three people ran to my aid."

"No, don't, please..." I groaned. I pushed myself up very slowly, my arms shaking violently. I felt so violently sick, almost about to throw up. It's useless, I can't venture this way. I will surely die.

"HEY! LOOK! LISTEN!" A light soon appeared in front of me, "I can help you," Soon, I heard a tinkling sound and strength filled up my body, slwoly but surely. The shaking had faded away and the sickness feeling drained out of me and my clouded mind was clear. The cold flashes were no more and I opened my eyes. All though my sight was blurry, I could see someone peering down at me... Mario, concerned and Samus who was still staring at me, her helmet off.

"Oh God..." I sighed and pushed myself back up. I almost fell back but was caught by Fi who had appeared from my Master Sword, "Tabuu, he's here... Keep yourself on high alert at all times," I stated and marched off, trying to ignore everything that had happened to me.

"This man won't give up..." I could hear one of the teammates say. Give up? But I wasn't taught to give up. Isn't that why I was the holder of the Triforce of Courage? C'mon, there must have been a reason as to why I had this Triforce...

A piercing scream erupted throughout the grounds and I turned around and looked through everyone... "Please tell me that wasn't..." My eyes full of hope. Mario calmly nodded his head. Samus... Was gone... I gathered every ounce of courage and strength inside of me and picked myself up and walked. Everyone behind me stayed very silent. I looked down at my Triforce which was glowing very brightly. 

We soon found ourselves in what looked like the lair of where Tabuu resided. He was close. I could feel the power in this room. 

Author's POV

"So heroes, you have returned. You listened," the voice sounded. I looked around, looking for the source of the sound, everyone doing the same, "Especially you Link." His voice made Link's blood boil, "You were feeble, deplorable, never a trueholder of the Triforce."

Don't listen to him Link!  Din's voice sounded, He's only doing it to weaken your power! DON'T GIVE IN.

"Your friends here? Ha, they wouldn't stand a chance against me, even when they were combined," The voice taunted in a dark manner.

"Oh yeah, bring it on!" Link shouted, "EVERYONE IN FORMATION!" 

"STOP!" He shouted but it was no use. They had jumped to the last resort way too quickly, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" They gave in too quickly. Soon, they were formed into the massive, elusive, well-practiced.

Smash Warrior. 

A rather big, glowing entity-like warrior, glowing all the colours, holding all the powers and skills of each character. All the voice did was laugh, as if it were a joke to him, "You think something like that is going to defeat me? You disappoint me. I expected better. Should have picked another world to rule over," Soon, the lair filled up with darkness and out came a blue glowing object with massive wings.

Tabuu

Tabuu held his hands out and all the power radiated in one go and blew the Smash Warrior away with tremendous force. It landed with a massive thud on the floor, unable to move.