Intro & Chapter One

Introduction

Hi there! My names Ash Ketchum, I'm currently 15 years old, close to 16 actually... Well, never mind actually. Anyways, right up until my Sophomore year at Pallet Highschool I never was popular among the girls, not that I minded, but on the first day of school well... It all changed, next thing I knew I had a seven girl sized harem on my case, and in the end five really tried to win me over, it was a crazy experience. As said, I never expected what happened to me to be even possible, but it did, and here's what happened to me and how it all started. Time to start.

A Start of Strange Luck!

"Ugh!" I groaned as loud as I could as I trudged begrudgingly towards school. I hadn't gotten a decent nights rest in a while, talk about bad luck... And to make it worst today was the first day of the new school year, it hadn't helped that I was nearly late starting out too, I don't live that far off of where our campus is, just on the outskirts of Viridian forest really, and for me it'd take about 15 minutes, 10 if you ran.

I never liked school, hell, even after Freshmen year – on a side note, thank goodness we don't have to deal with that orientation stuff, too chummy for my liking – I'm still not use to the school work I have to adjust to doing; it's just so hard! In addition, this year as I saw on my schedule that I'm getting put into classes with a few teachers I'm already familiar with, and that can go either way on good or bad. The one that stuck out the most is Mr. Lance, the schools head battling teacher, and man oh man is he a great battler! But at the same time, he's so strict! Mr. Lance may believe like me in the bond between trainer and Pokemon, but on the battlefield he doesn't appreciate it when a student tries to interfere with the battle personally! I can't help it if I'm worried about Pikachu and the others! I want them to succeed sure but not get overly injured!

Then there's history class, oh joy... Ms. Erika is a nice lady, don't get me wrong, I like her well enough and she even put up with me for extra study time after school with a one-on-one session during 'dead week' with me ('Dead week' is a term for the week before finals). But at the same time, her class can be so boring to be in because she's so soft spoken the lectures are about as dry as a Cacnea's body. She's told me personally that she tries to be as interesting as she can be in her lectures, but even so... Well, can't have everything in life now can you?

Anyways, as me and my buddy Pikachu walked along our stomachs growled in sync, because of my late start he and I didn't get a decent bite to eat. "I'm sorry buddy," I sighed, casting a glance at him, "really, truly I am." Pikachu just looked at me and then sighed, tummy growling. "I'll tell you what, we'll make our time with my friends short and run to the school's cafeteria and get something real quick to hold us over till lunch, how does that sound?"

"Pika!" he cried, enthused by the idea. I was glad to hear that. I suppose I ought to describe my looks? Well for this year my attire is a red cap with a white Pokemon symbol, a blue short sleeved jacket with white lining covering a black t-shirt, alongside some baggy black-ish jeans with red and black gloves. I'm also sporting black and red shoes. My mother told me this is some new fashion over in the Kalos region. It's a place my mom once vacationed at and actually she's right there on vacation now, she left before school even started! I can't blame her, she loves going outside Kanto every now and then, gives her a break from her knitting commissions and catering day jobs.

Anyways we turned a corner and had just arrived at our school, and there, close to the buildings were my friends, Brock, Gary, Paul, Barry, Drew and a few other kids I had gotten to know over time, but just as I was about to run towards them, a female's voice filled the air behind me.