fifteen

I fell asleep to the sound of the rain quietly beating on the windows while Katie sat on the end of my bed watching tv. I dreamt about the events that took place earlier that day when Chris grabbed me and Josh and Tyler came running towards me. Before the dream finished, Kat woke me up. I felt a wet spot on my pillows from crying. "Are you okay?" she asked as she put her arm around me. "Yeah... yeah I'm alright," I said. "Bad dream? You were crying and you kept turning over." I nodded and rested my head on my pillow again. "What time is it?" I asked her. "It's almost ten o'clock, why?" I stood up and pulled on my favorite blue hoodie. "Let's go for a walk. I need to get out for a bit."

We walked around the hotel and stopped at a vending machine on the way back towards the room. "I hope I never have to see him again," I said to Kat. She sighed. "The tour isn't over yet. You still have a month, but you can do it. The time will go by quickly. Just focus on having fun and meeting fans," she replied. "Then, you don't have to see him anymore after it ends. We will get through it together." I nodded and pulled my candy bar from the machine. We walked back to the room silently and locked the door behind us. I changed into my sweatpants and laid down on the bed, pulling the covers up over me. It'll be okay, I thought to myself. One month isn't a long time. He won't bother me anymore, right?

(wOoOo FORESHADOWING 👀)

Hii! I missed writing, but I had writers block lol sorry. Sorry that this was such a short, uneventful chapter. The next one will be much better. I'm so glad I'm writing again. I just couldn't come up with anything. If you have any ideas or anything you want to see in the story, comment & I might (I probably will lol) add it to the story!! Thanks for everything guys!!! ❤️❤️❤️