eleven

kat pulled me towards the building as i fought to go back to the cab. "you need to make this right," she said. "you're going in, enjoying the concert, then afterwards, you're going to talk to josh." i shook my head. "no, not yet. he doesn't want to talk to me." "what makes you think that?" she asked. i sighed and said, "i've called a thousand times and he won't answer. i'm not going to get him back, so i've given up." she pulled me towards the entrance again. "you may as well try one more time."

a few hours later, the concert ended and kat grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the crowd. she snuck us into a side door to some back halls where we saw jenna walking out of a room. "jenna!" she shouted, running towards her. jenna turned back and looked at us. she grinned. "hey guys! what are you doing in new york?" she asked. "we have a tour stop here and you guys happened to be in town at the same time, so i'm making kassey make things right with josh." jenna laughed a bit. "he should be down here in a few minutes. you guys can hang out in here." she motioned to a room with a few couches and a table full of food. we hugged her, went into the room, and sat on one of the couches. "kat, i really don't think he'll want to talk to me. after what happened, i wouldn't if i were him." i said. she shook her head. "no, not josh. he loves you, he'll at least listen to you. trust me. you have to at least try to apologize." just then, we heard voices coming down the hall. "that's my cue," she said as she stood up. "if you need me, i'll be across the hall." i sighed as she walked out. i heard a couple of doors close in the distance and one set of footsteps walking towards the room. i took a deep breath. josh walked in, looking down at his phone. he looked up and me, and looked surprised. "josh.." i stood up. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "kat and i are in town this weekend and stopped so i could talk to you," i said. "i'm so sorry josh." he walked to me and asked, "i'm sorry i didn't talk to you about what happened, i shouldn't have just left like that." i wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "i missed you," i said. "i missed you, too, kassey," he replied.

hey, sorry this was pretty short. i'm gonna start posting as soon as i hit 100 reads on the last chapter i've written (if you didn't know, i wait till i get 100, which takes about a week and a half or two weeks, so i can come up with ideas and gives me time to write). the more people read, the quicker i post, so share this story :)))

anyway, thanks for 6.5k reads!!! i love you guys. and happy (late, oops) new year!