twelve

josh pulled me into a hug and held me for a few minutes. i heard the door open and tyler said loudly, "finally!" he walked up and wrapped his arms around us. "he hasn't been able to focus on anything or stop talking about you since we left." josh let go and rolled his eyes. i laughed. tyler grinned and said, "let's go find jenna and kat. i hear someone brought in tacos." "well, that's definitely where kat is, then," i said.

we walked around looking for them and after we finally found them, we all sat around for a couple of hours laughing and talking about touring.

kat and i left, hopped in a taxi, and made our way back to the hotel. "man, i'm sure glad you guys are together again. i miss having them around and seeing you happy." i laughed a bit. "at least touring distracted me for a while. now, we just have to worry about chris. i hope he stays away from josh after he finishes his tour and comes back to los angeles."

once we got back to the hotel, i walked up the stairs to the level our room was on. on my way down the hall, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. i gasped, but before i could pull away and run, the door closed. i completely froze in fear. "kass," he said. i turned to see chris and suddenly, i became angry. "what were you thinking? you scared me half to death!" i yelled. he walked to his bed and sat down. "if i would've called you to me, you would've ignored me or kat would've kept you from coming to me. i need to talk to you," he said and took a deep breath. "i love you kass."

Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been forgetting about writing lately, but I'm back now. Hopefully I'll start updating at least once a month, but we'll see if I remember lol. Check out chapter one of "Imagination" (Crankgameplays fanfic) and "The Pact" (Calum Hood fanfic) please. Thanks for reading. 💙
If you have any suggestions, let me know. Love youu. 💕