four

i was awoken the next morning by the sound of my alarm. i was out late, we had come home at 2:30 am and it was currently 7:30 am. i groaned and rolled out of bed, quickly pulling on an outfit and putting my makeup. i ran downstairs to the kitchen where i saw kat eating a plate of pancakes. "finally, you're up. the meeting's in one hour." we had a meeting at 9 about the tour. i grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it as fast as i could. we rushed out the door and got into the car. we got there just in time and sat through the meeting for two hours. afterwards, we were starving, so we drove to chipotle. we got our food and sat down. my phone vibrated and i saw i got a text from tyler. we can get you two backstage if you want to come to our concert tonight. i smiled and answered. see you then. suddenly, i got another text: six o'clock? i responded. okay.

after lunch, we headed back home and i took a nap while kat edited. i woke up at 4:30 and saw that i had received another text. you're coming tonight, right? it was josh. I responded. yeah. he replied immediately. good. i giggled and fixed my hair and makeup. i went upstairs to check on katie, who had just posted the video. "ready to go?" she asked. "yep." "you get to see lover boy tonight," she teased. i rolled my eyes. "we didn't even kiss," i remarked. she giggled. "it looked like more than kissing." she skipped to her closet, singing, "kassey and joshua, sittin' in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g." i rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

an hour later, we headed out the door and to the arena. kat grinned and walked inside with me. i walked back stage and saw tyler and hugged him, then josh. we sat backstage and watched them do a soundcheck. "josh and kassey sittin' in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" tyler starts singing. josh rolls his eyes and i blush slightly.

kat and i watch them finish and we all go back and get pizza, going back to the room where we are last time. this time, josh sat farther away from me and hardly spoke to me. kat and tyler leave and josh stands up quickly to go with them. "nuh-uh. you're staying here," said tyler. josh groans and tyler shuts the door. josh turns around and looks at me. i stand and walk towards him. he steps back and i frown at him. "what's going on?" i ask. "nothing."
"come on, tell me."
"no."
"pleeeease."
he sighs. "it's ty. he's nagging me about you and won't take no for an answer when i tell him there's nothing going on. i don't want to give him more to ask about." he looks down and looks back to me. i walk to him and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him softly. he kisses back gently and holds my waist. i pull away and he pulls me closer, kissing me a little harder. finally, he pulls away, biting his lip. i blush and peck his cheek.

we head out and find tyler and kat talking and laughing. kat giggles and looks at me. "hey lovebirds." i shoot her a look and she backs down. "i was just telling ty that i invited chris to come tonight." i stand in shock for a second and bite my lip. "oh.. that's great." chris and i had dated for six months and he loved me, but i didn't love him. he was chivalrous and sweet and funny, but i just didn't want to be with him. kat loves hanging out with him an they'd become really good friends, so he's always at our house, but things are awkward and he always flirts. it would ruin everything if he said anything tonight in front of josh. josh smiled and put his arm around me. tyler snickered and kat said, "awww!" josh shook his head and walked away after kissing the top of my head. tyler laughed. "you're finally dating!" "no, we aren't dating." kat giggled. "looks like it to me."

i was sitting in ty and josh's dressing room and waited. josh walked in and i stood up and walked towards him. he grabbed my waist and looked in my eyes smiling wide. i grinned and pecked  his lips. i grabbed his hands and sat on the couch next to him. he pulled me against him and hugged me tight before kissing me. i kissed back smiling and wrapped my arms around him. before i knew it, i was laying on my back with him leaning over me kissing passionately. he ran his hand down my side along the fabric of my shirt, then my jeans. we heard a knock on the door and sat up quickly. i sat with my phone on, acting busy and josh opened the door to see ty standing there with someone else. from where i was i couldn't see them, but i could hear ty talking and another person laughing. i suddenly recognized the laugh. i was going to dart to another part of the room where i wouldn't be seen, but, before i could, chris was standing in front of me next to tyler. josh watched from the doorway. i stood up quickly, trying to back away, but he put his hands around my waist pulling me into a hug, then pulling away. "hey babe," he said as he grabbed my hands. i tried pulling away, but i couldn't. i forced my hands out of his and he chuckled. i looked back to see josh watching, his eyes practically red with anger. he shook his head and walked out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED..
tonight or tomorrow. i'm addicted to writing this, even if it isn't very good. 😂😂😂😂 anyways, i've only got a few views, so please share and keep reading. ilysm x