Everyone was laughing except Jack and me. I was glaring at North. While obviously blushing.

"Anyways...." Bunny said, wiping his eyes after calming down.

"Seriously, guys, it wasn't even that funny..." I muttered.

"Why am I here?" Kendall asked, sitting down on a chair while the rest of us sat on the couch and North sat on his chair.

"Because Man in Moon chose you as Guardian!" North said, while a yeti handed Kendall a cookie.

"Wait, the Man in the Moon talks to you?" she asked, and we all nodded. "And I'm gonna be a Guardian?!"

We all nodded again, and her face lit up with a bright smile.

"Yes!!" She jumped up super high, and we all laughed.

"So, will you, Kendall Star, become a guardian, promising to protect the children of the world with your life?" asked Tooth.

"Duh!" Kendall replied, smiling.

"Yay!!" Tooth said and hugged her. "Me, you and Y/N can do a lot of stuff together!"

"I'm not exactly a girly girl Tooth." Me and Kendall said at the same time.

"Who said it has to be girly?" Tooth replied.

"Wait a minute, how come Y/N and Kendall didn't have a ceremony to become a Guardian like we did?" Jack asked, realizing that.

"Because you see how ceremony work on you, Jack." North replied.

After we all got to know Kendall better, we had dinner, and North said Kendall's room is right beside Tooth's.

"Night everyone!" Kendall said.

"Night!" we all replied.

As soon as I went into the room, I fell on my bed face first.

"Hey, Y/N get up, I need to show you something." Jack said, shaking me.

"Cmon! I literally just laid down." I mumbled.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee."

I looked up at him and he was giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I replied, smirking and rolling my eyes.

Jack grabbed my hand and we flew out the window to a place with gates made out of....ice?

"Jack where are we?" I asked him.

"Just follow me." He gently put me down on the snow and walked to the gates. They automatically opened and we walked in.

Inside, it was drop-dead gorgeous.

There was a river which went around a glittering fountain with water in the middle of the place, and there were trees made out of ice everywhere.

There was a small box on the bottom of the fountain, and Jack grabbed it. (Your not getting married yet, k? Lol.....yet.).

He handed it to me and smiled.

"I kinda owe you a gift for saving my life all the time, so here."

"But you saved my life more times then I saved yours." I replied, but still opened it.

Inside, there was a beautiful light blue ring, with a snowflake pattern on it, and if you looked at it from an angle, you could see a heart, with f/l/n + J <3 written in it.

"Jack....this is beautiful."

"Glad you like it." Jack replied, and tilted my chin up. His cold (yet surprisingly a bit warm) lips met mine, and he slipped the ring on my finger.

I dropped the box into my pocket and put my arms around his neck, and his hands slid around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

After a bit, we broke apart for air. I smiled and he smiled back.

"By the way, did you make this entire place?" I asked him.

"Yup." he replied, and we flew back to the workshop.

He laid me back on my bed, and I pecked his cheek before Jack went to his bed.

"Night Frostbite."

"Night Snowflake."