Feel

When he kissed me it made me feel like I could do anything. I had never before felt the way I did when he told me how much he loved me.

There was no shame in our love, no guilt like before. I always was ashamed of being gay, but now it didn't matter because I was to busy getting lost in those eyes.

When I woke up I reached out and found the bed cold. I sat up and looked around, he must be in another room.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to tame my bedhair, when I finished I walked into the main room. I could hear someone in the kitchen, cabnets opened and closed.

When I walked into the kitchen he turned his head and grined at me. He was fully dressed and I was in a t-shirt and boxers. I blushed and let my hair fall over my face. He walked over to me and brushed my hair from my face, pecking me on the lips. "Hope you like pancakes.", He said.

I smiled and then went to sit at the table. He then brought two plates and went back to get us coffee.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Someone's happy.", He said and I nodded.

How could I not be happy? I had found love. Someone to cherish and never let go of.

He poured a shit ton of sorup on his pancakes and then sipped his coffee. He was so cute.

"So.", He said, his tone changing.

I stopped eating and looked at him. Something was coming.

"I know this is probably not a topic you would want to put off, but putting it off isn't going to help.", He added.

"When are you coming back to school?", And when he said that it reminded me of all the reasons I shouldn't be happy.

I put my hands over my face and sighed.

"Ricky, I'm sorry I didn't mean to...", I shook my head cutting him off.

I needed to get back in school and show those dick heads who was strong. Plus if I missed anymore days I wouldn't graduate.

I looked at Chris and smiled. "As long as I'm with you I can do it.", I said to him and he smiled back.