The signs as Donald Trump quotes

Aries: I beat China all the time. All the time.

Taurus: The only kinda people I want counting my money are little short guys that where yamakas everyday.

Gemini: I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.

Cancer: I don't like the crying.

Leo: All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me- consciously and unconsciously. That's to be expected.

Virgo: Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

Libra: Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country.

Scorpio: I have a great relationship with the blacks.

Sagittarius: You know, it really doesn't matter what the media writes as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

Capricorn: I will build a great wall- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me -and I'll build them very inexpensively. And I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

Aquarius: I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.

Pisces: My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been very well documented, are various other parts of my body.

Credit to dark-astrology on tumblr! :)

he's so meme worthy oh my gosh