"Ooh. I bet I can make you groan louder than that." Hunter teased, biting his lips. A loud growl wiped the smirk off of his face. Chad looked pretty mad, and hot too. He looks really good shirtless and in sweatpants.

The guys all backed up as Chad moved towards me, giving them threatening glares as he passed them. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Chad! Put me down!" I half-screamed as he turned towards the stairs. I could see the guys blowing kisses at me behind Chad's back and I giggled. He went up the stairs all while I squirmed trying to get off him.

"I love seeing your ass but you should really stop shaking it in front of my face." Heat rose to my cheeks as I gave up on attempting to escape. Chad opened a door and plopped my on his bed. I sat up and pouted at him,crossing my arms and huffing like a child.

"You're so cute." He chuckled and brushed my chin. I swatted his hands away. "Aww. Who broke your doll?" He teased me.

"What I'm gonna break is your neck," I glared and smiled innocently. Chad shook his head.

"No need to get violent, baby." Chad planted a kiss on my forehead before going to his bathroom. "I'm gonna have a shower, okay?" I nodded and leaned back into his bed.

After a few minutes, the water in his bathroom turned off. After a few shuffling around, Chad appeared out of his bathroom, a towel tied around his waist. I couldn't resist the urge to watch the water droplets run themselves through his abs.

"You just couldn't help it, could you?" Chad laughed and shook his head as he walked to his closet.

Dammit. He knows I was checking him out. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Mhmm." Chad hummed and looked at me as if he didn't believe me, looking right through my innocent facade.

I propped myself back on his bed as he pulled out some clothes to put on.

"Don't you want me to leave so you can change?" I asked him as he was about to take the towel from around him.

"Why would I? I'm cool with you seeing me. It's not like you won't see me bare soon either," Chad smirked when I blushed.

"As if. You're not that brave," I challenged.

"Oh so you wanna make this a bet?"

"You're on." Okay, so I had to admit. I knew Chad would definitely not be afraid to be naked in front of me so that's kinda why I bet him. I wanted to see. Again.

"You're soooo dirty." Chastity laughed at me and I hushed her. Back to the current dilemma.

Chad stared me in the eyes as he slowly removed the towel from around his waist. It began to show his sides until... Bam. He was naked in front of me. Colour once again rose to my cheeks as I had no fear in roaming my eyes over his body, especially not over Chad Jr. Did Chad grow a few inches?

"In case you were wondering," Chad piped up, but my attention was not back to his face yet. "Yes, I did grow a few. Oh, and I won the bet." His grin grew widely and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, my eyes finally getting off of his lower region.

Chad seemed to think for a while before a smirk grew. "I want you to give me a sexy show." He was so proud of himself. What else was I expecting from a hormonal teenage boy?

If I were ever confident enough, I would've been cool with enticing him. But I'm not really. But I also lost a bet. But I also don't have to obey. I had a better idea.

"Okay." I pulled my self up and sashayed seductively towards Chad, biting my lips in a teasing manner. Chad looked dumbfounded and lust clouded his eyes. He actually thought that I was going to give him a show, HA!