Chapter Eight - Sweet Moment's

Khadija's P.O.V.

After chasing him all the way he stopped, there was no one except me and him and I had a bad feeling about this my feet was bleeding really bad because of the little sharp stones that were on the ground, and I couldn't run anymore because it was really painful.

"Hey! Give me my shoe back, that shoe it's very important to me, so give it back." I said as I looked at him.

"I will give it to you in one condition."  He said. I wonder what is it, I have to do anything for him just to get that shoe back, I will do anything because that shoe is important, Ismael's mum said that this shoes were precious to her, and I have to take care of it, this were the first gift she gave to me, I mean it would be better if I look after them even if it's only shoes.

"What is it?" I asked as I tried to move my right leg to walk, but I couldn't it was so painful that I can't move from the place I am, plus I am losing so much blood. I hope that I don't pass out before getting that shoe back.

"Take a peek at me." He said with confidence in his words.

"What? A peek?" I ask confused of what he was talking about.

"Yeah, take a peek at my body." So he's really the pervert, Nadia was talking about why did this had to happen? Allah please help me.

"I can't do that, are you crazy?" I exclaimed. He is seriously crazy, why would I do that?

"Then I can't give you the shoe either." He answered.

"You know I'm really going to beat the hell out of you." I started. "Plus I think I'm going to get married soon, so that would be bad... I mean what would my husband think of me? Oh no, no just forget what I said and give my shoe back." Suddenly my tears started falling not because I was scared but because I was going to lose control of my body I feel really dizzy, I lost a lot of blood, no Allah is with me I can't be weak.

"Okay, just one peek, only one peek." He suddenly opened his jacket but before I could see anything there was a hand that covered my eyes.

Ismael's P.O.V.

I covered Khadija's eyes before she could see anything, I mean she shouldn't see it anyway he's just a pervert, I felt like I just touched water but it wasn't raining, was she crying? Did the guy hurt her? I hope not. She turned around and she looked at me with her hazel beautiful eyes, just as I guessed there was tears in her eyes, I wanted to wipe her tears away but I didn't because I don't want to do anything that she hates. We aren't even getting along well.

"I didn't do anything to her." The guy said and then he started running as he threw a shoe on the ground, I started running but then someone grbbed my arm I looked back and it was Khadija.

"Leave him." She said while smiling.

"What do you mean leave him? He needs to learn a lesson." I replied.

"That was a lesson for him... he won't do it again." She responded as she let go of my hand and tried to move but she couldn't I looked at her feet and there was a lot of blood on the ground where she was standing.

"What happened to your feet?" Oh my god, that most be painful, what should I do?

"I stepped on the little stones on the ground." She explained with a smile. She's such a strange person, why does she smile in this kind of situation? I mean normally girls would be crying.

"Can you walk?" I asked as I looked at her.

"I want to go home, but it doesn't look like I can walk." She answered with as she looked at her feet.