Chapter Twenty - My Lost Self

After praying fajer I went out for a fresh walk I needed to clear everything of my mind. Thinking about it I have been skipping meals and I lost two kilograms this isn't good for me and for the baby. I will try to take care of it first and then of Ismael. I didn't know where to go it seems so dangerous since it was dark still so I just went back to the hotel and straight away to our room, Ismael wasn't there still should I follow this guy to see what he does? He better not be cheating on me because I'm going to kill him and the girl with him. I have been trained with all sort of stuff so tonight is decided I will make sure to follow after him secretly.

I fell asleep without realizing and when I woke up it was asr time already. I have been missing sleeps these days too, what a bad habit I'm getting. It was so bad it didn't look like Ismael came either. I stood up to get ready for everything so I can spy after Ismael when he goes out again. I just want to know what he really does when he leaves me every time. So I prayed asr and ate some fruits. I keep feeling like I don't want to eat anymore, is it getting boring because I'm used to eat with Ismael? How would Ismael react if I tell him you will be a dad? I don't even want to think about it. Because I'm scared.

The door opened all of the sudden i was scared and shocked at the same time, I threw everything that was in my hand and run to the bed to pretend that i was asleep because i didn't want to argue with him again. He came in and took his shoes off and started to walk slowly towards the bed i think, he was walking like a cat without making any sound. I felt him sit on the bed, for some reason i keep feeling his eyes are on me i didn't want to look back because you know like a little girl i was pretending i was asleep. He stood up and changed his clothes on. His phone rang and and he picked it up.

"Hello?" He said i quietly looked over at him without him knowing his back was facing me.

"What? Again?!" He shouted that I nearly peed myself from the shock, is this really the Ismael I know? He's so scary and I thought he was Innocent.

"I will be on my way, i will see you there" He said and offed the phone call. I closed my eyes while carrying on with the drama I started. Ismael put on his shoes and left the house. I threw the blanket away while i stood up in ninja speed, i put on my shoes and locked the door behind me and followed after him. Instead of taking the lift i took the stairs and just as expected I'm faster than the lift being trained for these thing are quiet good they could be useful in life sometimes.

Ismael came out of the lift and started walking and i followed after him, i started to get bored it's been ten minutes and he is still walking nonstop. And he didn't even realize someone is following him, or maybe he did you never know but i made sure he wouldn't so lets hope he won't know.

So after following him for so long I got bored I was now hiding behind some cars that's near Ismael so I can hear what he says. I looked up a little bit to see who else was there and there was two other guys with him. They were wearing black jeans with black hoodies their faces was covered I couldn't see. But judging by the style... girl I ain't happy at all. I hope hes not involved with some gangs. Because that's just going to make me unhappy.

"Is everyone ready?" Ismael asked the guys.

"Yah shall we just get on it, or you have a plan Jazz?" The guy asked while looking at Ismael, but who is Jazz? Is Ismael using a different name? What the hell is all this about?

"Of course I wouldn't come here without a plan, you know who i am after all." Ismael smirked while replying to him. I could feel my heart break, it felt like a heavy weight was on it, without realizing I stood up and started walking that broken, shocked and lost walk like everything went blank i didn't know what to do.

"Who's that bi***? Was she spying on us?" One of the guys shouted that when I realized that someone swore at me in front of my husband. What? Bi***? Oh hell no he didn't.