Jealous Saitama x Female Reader

This a request from MythicalNorse

Every time, almost everyday of the time it seems, like she has forgotten me.
"Hey what's wrong?" (Y/n) asked me. I was sitting on the couch watching a cartoon. I looked up at her. She seemed so perfect and gentle. No wonder she doesn't want me, I might end up killing her if I just gave her a hug.
"Nothing, just watching a show." I said.
"Well, Genos and I are going to check out the new park they just built." She said smiling. I raised a brow and saw Genos slightly hiding behind her. Why didn't she ask me to hang out with me also? Am I so embarrassing?
"Why are you telling me this? Are you asking me to come with?" I asked. She rubbed her head and chuckled nervously.
"I was kinda hoping just Genos and I would go, but since you brought it up. I guess you could tag along." She said. My heart literally broke in half. I guess I could tag along? Why did she always put Genos first and not me? I respect Genos, but damn he seems like he always get the win. HE DOESN'T EVEN TRY!!!!! he's a S class hero and I'm trying my hardest to even past A class. I mean, I bet (y/n) likes him greatly. Good looks, nice hair (I'm bald), smart, He's strong too. Pretty much every girls dream.

"No," I said. (y/n) looked at me surprised. "I hate to interfere." I said quickly dropping the conversation. She sighed,
"Are you sure Saitama?" She asked me. I nodded while watching the stupid cartoon.
"I'm sure." I said. She shrugged and started to talk to Genos. I envied the way (y/n) talks to Genos, they looked like they would be a great couple. She looked very young and she fits with Genos. If she ended up with me, I look more like a young dad or a uncle to her, because of my bald ass head.

I flipped through the channels and waited for (y/n) and Genos arrival. Its been a couples hours, and I'm started to get annoyed. We never stayed and hang out for a couple hours. Hell, less than 20 minutes. She would look at me nervously and start saying,
"I'm sure I'm bothering you, I'm going to hang with Genos now."

I started to get pouty and grabbed my suit and went outside to find them. I marched through the city to find them. My eyes franticly looking for them. What am I going to see if I do find them?

"Oh Genos! I love you, not that old bald man of a hero!"
"Oh (Y/n)! you electrify my bolts!"

"Nooooooo!!" I screamed at that horrific image. I finally found them sitting on the swings, I was behind them but hiding behind a tree.

"I wish he would notice me more." She said quietly. My ears peaked with interest, who would notice her more? Another guy?
".... Loves you, you're a good person, he likes you." Genos said. I didn't hear what Genos said. Who is the another guy????
"He's so fast! And strong! Man the first time I saw him was his black hair..." My mind buzzed, my eyes closed. I can't listen anymore. She doesn't like Genos, she like that one ninja dude. What was his name again? Joints- O'- Pain Panic? I started to run, run as fast as I could. Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!!!! I stop running and tripped and fell. I need to stop, stop feeling this stupid feeling.

What am I going to do fight the kid? Speaking of which I felt a blade hit me and I turned and saw him.
"SAITAMA!!" He yelled. Not again, not again!!! I sighed and saw Sonic, Hey I remembered his name! What does she see in him? He's annoying and too fast, and again annoying.
"What?" I asked. I don't want to deal with him, no matter how much I want to punch this guy.
"This has gone long enough! I must kill you!" He screamed grabbing his blade. I grabbed a stick and quickly went behind him and "softly" hit him. He hit the ground and sat there staring at me.
"I don't want to deal with you. If I hurt you my friend would hate me forever." I said.
Sonic got up and shook of the debris off of him.
"What on earth are you talking about? What friend?" He asked. I crossed my arms.
"(Y/n)! She likes you! If I hurt you she might hate me forever." I repeated. He smiled,
"Ooh! I found your weakness Saitama! The girl!" He said. "I don't know her but I will get her!"
I backed up,
"Wait, you don't know her?" I asked. He smiled,
"Nope, but I will really know her tonight!" He ran quickly. Oh crap!!!!!

I ran home and saw (Y/n) sleeping soundly on the couch while Genos was cooking.
"Master! I'm making some..."
"Not now Genos, I have to protect (Y/n)." I said. Genos jumped,
"Why is that Master?" He asked.
"Sonic is going to do something with her, I don't know what." I said creating an image in my head.
"Oh, Sonic! I want your blade inside me!"
"That's not the only blade that would be in you tonight!" I groaned and try to get that out of my head. I sat down on couch, waiting for Sonic, I thought he was fast. Probably thinking of a plan.
"I don't know what she sees in him." I said quietly. Genos head popped up.
"In him? Master she doesn't like Sonic." Genos said. I jumped up,
"She doesn't? Then why did she say 'he's fast, strong and has black hair'?"
"She was talking about you master." Genos said. We heard her make a 'ahem' noise.
(Y/n) was behind me standing, she crossed her arms and pouted.
"Genos! I thought I told you not to tell him!" She blushed while getting upset.
He jumped and bowed.
"I'm so sorry!"

"Why don't you hang out with me?" I asked. (Y/n) blushed,
"Because I get nervous when I'm around you, I hung out with Genos because I needed advise." She said. I smiled, widely like never before. So I got weird for nothing!
"I'm glad," I said walking up to her. She hid her face and smiled also.
"I was starting to get that weird feeling when you and Genos were hanging out a lot." I said. (Y/n) smiled,
"Oh that's Jealously Saitama." She laughed. That's what I was feeling? Feeling jealous towards Genos and Sonic.
I heard a thud and heard my name being called.
"What's going on Saitama?" (Y/n) asked,
"Well, I'll be back, Genos make sure you reheat my leftovers." I tell him, he nodded and I held (y/n) hand.
"Don't get Jealous when you come back." She said.
"That's why I'm kicking Sonic's butt."