Tornado of Terror x Male! reader

"Wow!" I gasped. Saitama sighed "what is it (Y/n)?" I started to smile to myself and pointed "Who is she?" I asked. Saitama looked over, then he looked back at me "Really (y/n)? Tasumaki?" He says sitting down in the hero room. "Tasumaki? Hmmm" I sighed. Tasumaki floated in and crosses her arms and she down and she flipped her green hair. "What the hell are you staring at?" She flared at me. I blushed "I uhhh..." I got interrupted by one of the leaders from the hero association. "Alright Guys let's get down to business... I think need Tasumaki and (Y/n) to do this one" they nodded me and Tasumaki rejected, coldly. "No way!!! I work alone and you making me team up with googly eyes over here, he's not very manly at all!" She said. Then the leader rolled his eyes "then why is he so strong and up ranked more than you?" He pointed. She crossed her arms and let out a big "hmmmp" I'm going to be screwed. "Well, this one is a big one its a demon level threat in section C city. I have many different level threats for all of you guys too" Tasumaki and I began to head out the door and I grabbed my motorcycle and she stared at me. I was about to put my helmet on and I stopted. "What's up?" I asked. She looked down and blushes a little while havingher same mean looking face. "You want to ride?" I asked. She looked like she was about to protest but I grabbed her hand and let her sit behind me. "Here you can use the helmet" I say. She stared at me again. "Or not" I laughed and started the bike and rode off into city C. I stopped the bike and Tasumaki floated off and she landed. I turned of the bike and jumped off and ran "THERE IT IS THERE IT IS!!! OH MY GOD!" I yelled. It was huge, he was almost 50 meters tall, reminds me of an anime I used to watch. "Hey air head, I'm doing this one!" She floated up more "HEY! we were doing this together! TASUMAKI!!!!" I ran up the tall monster and yoke a good look at it "Shit" I say and ran towards the monster and I was soon up to his shoulder. Tasumaki was using her power and throeing rocks that the monster. My power wasn't useless and I wasn't strong as Saitama but I was pretty strong. My power was very weird, I can absorb other superheros powers. "Tasumaki let me help you!" I yelled. She ignored me and she was started to piss me off, even if she was cute. "Lend me your power I'll help you" I say. She sighed and she touched my hand and I absorbed her power. I floated in front of the monster. The monster was walking and started to destroy more buildings. I smiled at Tasumaki "See not that bad wasn't it?" She scoffed and I whispered "nice". After a heafty 20 minutes we finished. "I can't believe it" she spat as we rode off on my bike. "What" I looked back. "I could of been faster of killing the damn thing!" She said. "Calm down, its fine now. We have all day to relax" I say. I stopped the bike uso to a hill, such an evil plan I have. "Where are we? We have to check in" she nagged. I shrugged and stretched "well, let's enjoy the view just for a minute" I say holding out my hand. She sighed and grabbed my hand, "please just enjoy it with me?" I asked and I let her sit by me and we just talked. "Yeah and thats how I got in the Hero association" she chuckled and I started to chuckle too. She finally smiled at me and I felt myself turning red. "You OK there (Y/n)?" She asked me. I nodded "ah yeah I'm cool, I'm fine" I said. She nodded "We have to go now" Tasumaki said getting up. "What? Now?" I asked getting yo and chasing her. "Yes now! we have too!" Tasumaki said. I hoped on my bike, and waited for her to jump on. I looked over and she stood there "You coming?" I asked. She floated up "No, I'll see you there" she says. I sighed "What the hell are you doing to me Tasumaki?" I moaned. She looked over "What do you mean?" I got out of my motorcycle and grabbed Tasumaki's hand and dragged her down and smashed my lips into hers. "That's what I mean" I say. She started to get flustered, who knew the tornado of terror getting flustered.
"(Y/n)" she said. I looked up "what?" I asked. " just don't get to involved with me to much". she winked. I smirked "alright"