Bun in the oven pt 2 saitama x FemaleReader

I groaned loudly and started yelling.

"Saitama! Sai!"

Saitama ran in the room panting.

"The baby is coming yet?!" He bellowed.

"No! I just want a pretzel!" I said. Saitama face calmed down and he smirked.

"Yes (Y/n)." Then he went into the kitchen to bring my snack.

"Thank you Babe!" I said Inhaling the poor pretzel. He sat down and held my stomach and pouted.

"When will the baby come?" Saitama asked me. I shrugged,

"This is my 8th month so one more month!"I said smiling. Saitama chuckled,

"You weren't kindling about eating a lot and bitching."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

"I'm just kidding!"

After a few weeks I woke up crying and I realized that Saitama was gone. Something violently moved in my stomach and I felt my pants and bed wet. I screamed in pain and yelled. Then I just remembered that Genos was here. "Genos!!" I yelled. Then I heard foot patterning very fast.

"(Y/n)! Are yo-"

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! IM HAVING THE BABY NOW!" I Screamed. Genos started panicking,

"Shit, shit, shit!" He said and grabbed me.

"Where's master?" Genos asked quickly.

"I don't know I woke up and he was gone!" I said hold my stomach. Then we heard a loud bang from the front door and finally Saitama came back.

"(Y/n)! I'll take you to the hospital." Saitama picked me up and and he ran to the hospital.

Painful hours went by and I finally got that baby out if me!

"Congrats Ms. (L/n), it's a girl!" The doctor said. I put my arms out to reached for my baby. Saitama came closer to me and smiled widely.

"A girl? That's great!" Saitama said. Genos then came in later and I held my baby some more.

"What should we name her?" I asked. Saitama thought about it and had an idea. (A/n; you can name the baby whatever you want I'll put (g/n) as in girl name for your baby I guess)

"How about (g/n)!" Saitama said. I smiled.

"(G/n) it is then!" I said. Saitama held (g/n) for a while,

"(G/n), I'm your daddy, that beautiful woman on the bed is your mommy. That over there is your Uncle Genos. Genos smiled at the fact that he was part of the family,

"She's so cute! She got (Y/n) eyes and nose and Masters hair."

Saitama looked at (G/n) and started at Genos,

"There is no hair on her." Saitama said. Genos nodded,

"Exactly." Saitama flicked Genos head and yelled quietly "Don't make fun of me about my head!" I chuckled and yawned. "Please put her down if your going to fight." I said. I closed my eyes and felt Saitama kiss my cheek,

"I love you, sweet dreams."

Couple days past and we took (g/n) home. I was still very tired, who knew giving birth was very tiring. Saitama wanted to put a white dress on (g/n), but it took him nearly an hour to put it on because he was afraid to hurt her.

"Saitama! Don't be a baby! It's not that hard to put a dress on a baby." I said chuckling. Saitama crossed his arms,

"It's scary! Ok! I don't know how to do this." Saitama said. I laughed and kissed his head while propping (g/n) up.

"You'll be fine in the next couple of weeks. You be a pro soon." I said.

And a pro he was. As soon as (g/n) walked, Saitama was boarding up cabinets and all sorts of stuff. Her first words was "Daddee" and Saitama started to cry.

"Yes! I'm Daddee!" Saitama said. Then when she was hungry she keep screaming "foo!!! Foo!". Genos had to help me with the cooking while Saitama did all the diaper changing.

"What the hell? What are we feeding to this kid?". He always get the poop diapers. When we all finally get to relax, that's around 3 AM and we get around five hours to sleep, at least me.

"Who knew parenting was hard!" Saitama said. I sighed,

"Yup."

"No more after this."

"Oh sai this is the worst time to tell you."

"Are you serous?"

"I'm kidding!"

"Good."

I'm done! *rolls into a dark abyss* for this story now I got to figure out more stories EHHHHH!!!!! If you got any ideas PLEASE! Let me know because I'm running out of ideas