Saitama x Villian!FemaleReader *request*

It does sure feel boring for the last couple of days. No monsters, no robbers no nothing. I sat on my floor while reading manga. Nothing was new, which felt boring. Genos came in the room.

"Master the Hero Association called us. There is an attack in city D!" He said. I jumped up,

"There's no time to read manga!" I said running towards my jumpsuit.

Finally! Something to do!

We enter the messy empty city. I looked around me while Genos does his... Cyborg thing.

"I don't sense anyone." He said quietly. I looked around again and saw a shadow.

"Careful Genos." I warned, he stopped his tracks.

"Master?" He asked. I looked behind me and saw a person.

It looked like a man, no a woman. She walked up slowly, her (short, long) hair dangled over her eyes.

"Excuse me miss? I asked. She stopped and looked up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She growled.

"My name is Saitama. I am a hero. I'm going to destroy you in one blow. That's because I am One-Punch Man." I said. She laughed and smiled.

"Your really something! Surrender to me or die!" She yelled. I smiled smugly. I didn't make a stance, I looked at her and motioned my fingers towards me.

"Come and get me." I said. She growled and lunged at me.

"I'll get you, you bastard!" She yells.

"Master!" Genos said from afar.

"Stay out of this Genos I go-" then I got punch in the face. I went back by 2 meters and smiled.

"Wow! You hit me! Oh wow it hurts! Alright!" I yelled getting up on my feet.

She jerked her head up and sneered.

"What the hell?" She yelled.

I looked down and saw dirt in my pants. I sighed,

"You got dirt in my forbidden place." I said getting the dirt out. She stared at me and the lunged at me. She kinda looked cute when she was angry.

"I'll make sure the whole desert is in your pants!" She yelled. I lightly laughed and she stopped her tracks.

"What?" She yelled.

"That's funny! Alright I'm on guard now come get me." I said. She tried to punch me and I dodged it. I grabbed her arm and leaned towards me so I lightly head budded her face. She staggered back and held her face.

"Damn it! Ow this hurts! I'm a girl you can't hit a girl! Damn you." She cried.

A tear sweat went down on my face.

"I'm sorry-" and then I get kicked in my groin.

"I guess your balls aren't made if steel." She laughed.

I winced at the pain, damn that did hurt!

Genos went right after her and tried to punch her. Her speed was quick and fast. Her hair did flow nicely in the wind. Her face kinda glowed in the sunlight. I stood up and shook my head. Saitama are you really doing this? Think this? Yes maybe I am!

Then my heart neared fast. Ah oh! What's this? I clenched my chest. This feeling? I know I finally got a strong enemy to beat with! Then my hero senses kicked in. I told Genos to stay back and let me finish the job.

"Hah! You can't beat me!" She taunted. I smiled,

"I will." I said. We took in a couple punches and kicks, wow she as strong as me. To bad she is a villain. We took a break, she started to lose her breath.

"I'm... Going... To... End... You... Saitama..." She panted. I looked at her and lunged at her. She screamed as I heard something ripped. My eyes goggled and I blushed, I didn't know why.

She screamed and blushed.

"My shirt!" She yelled. I covered my eyes.

"Whoops not intended!" I said off distance trying to find her.

"Your going to die!" She yelled.

I still had my eyes covered and I went to go punch I felt something squishy, soft. I squished it a couple times and the opened my eyes. Oh no...

Like a five year old she wined then screamed.

"Ah!! Why?" She yelled. She slapped me and punched me again. Then my heart jumped, wow she's so strong, and so pretty. Then I landed into a building. I closed my eyes and laid there.

"Wow she is sure strong." I said.

I woke up in my living room with an ice pack on my head. Genos was sitting close to me and stared at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The girl. She has escaped, she vowed to see you again." He stated. I smiled and felt my goose egg. Great I bet my head is huge! She wants to see me again? I didn't even knew my enemy's name.

A few days past and still haven't heard from the villain girl. My tingles in pain when I think of her. Not a bad way... I think in a good way.

I kept an eye out for her, and later today I found her.

"You!" I yelled. She stared at me,

"I have a name! I'm (y/n)!" She yelled. (Y/n) huh?

"That's a pretty name." I said. She blushed at drives a punch at me.

"Don't say that, idiot!" She yelled. I kept dodging her attacks. I saw her every move. She's holding back, and so was I.

I didn't want to punch her. I was afraid that I might kill her and be over and done. She sighed and yelled.

"I've seen your power! Your strength!" She went up to my face, which my face heated up.

"Fight me!" She screamed. "Go all out you wuss!"

Here I go.

I went up behind her as she gasped and I backed her up against a wall.

"You know better." I taunted. I laid my hands by her hips and she squeaked.

"My, my, your such a bad girl."

Was I really saying this? But it felt so right to tease her. (Y/n) face heated up.

"Stop it!" She yelled.

"I'll kill you just lik-"

I kissed her. She slapped my face and I laughed.

"That felt good!" I said.

"Your my enemy! Even if you... Do look handsome." She covered her face and kicked me.

"I'm a villain your the hero!" She lifted her arms and tears ran down her face.

"Punish me!" She yelled.

Punish? But how? Then a dirty image came through my mind. Oh no! No, no, no.

I couldn't take it. Not like this. I went up to (Y/n) and grabbed her shirt.

"Here's your punishment!" And I kissed her, Long and passionately. She responded and kissed back. She put her arms around my neck.

This does feel good.

She's the villain.

I'm the hero.

Maybe this could work. I can can change her.

"Your next one..." I said.

She gasped.

"What?" She blushed.

"To be my partner."

Author:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Here you go! Another one done if any more requests on one punch man characters let me know!!!!!

I have been shooked on Yuri on ice and I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!