Genos x Male reader

"(Y/n)! Get of that computer!" Mom yells at me. I had my headset and I was playing (computer game) and I was beating everything. "(Y/N)! Do you not hear me yell at you?!" Mom asked again. I shrugged and remained on the screen,

"I hear you but I chose not to listen." I said. Mom sighed and turned off the monitor.

"Ma!" I yelled. She crosses her arms and tapped her foot. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) I want you off your computer and go make some friends!" She yelled. I laughed,

"Ma I do have friends." I pointed at my game.

She slammed her hand to her forehead and sighed.

"No! Real human friends or get a girlfriend or whatever gender you like!" She yelled.

"I'm just tired of you that your in your room in the darkness playing games!" She yelled and slams the door.

I laughed and and then sighed, she is right I needed to talk to someone. I turned on my monitor and find a social network. I found a website that was called "Online date 4 me" and I sighed and gave it a go and my username was "DeadWonderBoy" (author: if you want change it that's fine)

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Sex: Male

Bio:

I'm a super cool guy, I love games and love coffee and my favorite show is (F/s). I'm single and ready to mingle and it doesn't matter what gender you are because I just need someone to talk to because I'm being forced too. Please just chat me up if you feel bored like me and I'll give you more information.

I sighed and clicked send for my new profile bio. I had to put a profile picture in next I wanted to put the most dumbest, derpiest, memeish picture but I put in one of my self pictures on there. I smiled in victory that maybe I might get to talk to someone by the end of the day. Now, it's time to play the waiting game, my favorite.

As I was waiting I was looking through the profiles on the website and damn, a lot of very attractive people out there, makes me feel ugly. Then I came across a picture where a male had taken a picture of himself with another male.

"My master and I going shopping again." His username was TheBlondCyborg15

My cheeks grew red when I saw his face. His sclera was black instead of white which kinda tripped me over. He had blond tousles and had ear piercings. His eyes! Wow his eyes were that amber honey color that I can't comprehend. I went through his account and his bio was long

Greetings! I'm Genos. Age 19 and I'm a cyborg. I live with my master and I'm also single. When I was 15...

He basically wrote his whole life in that long ass bio. I looked at his recent photos and knew where he was at, City Z. Basically where I live around, so I knew he's real. I clicked on "Chat" and texted him

Me: Hello!

It felt like for million hours until he replied.

TheBlondCyborg15: hi

My heart race, finally a cute boy talking to me.

Me: how are you?

TheBlondCyborg15: I'm good, you?

Me: I'm good, so are you actually a cyborg?

I felt dumb for asking that but I wanted to be clear on that.

TheBlondCyborg15: Yes I am, in fact want me to show you my gears to prove to you that I am?

I blushed and typed "yes" and he took a minute but then showed me a picture of his arm in pieces.