Detective Lionel's notes

Member 1#: Desmond "Dez" Bleeker
Role: The Leader
Nationality: American (New York City)
Age: 18
Height: 5'9

Member 1#: Desmond "Dez" BleekerRole: The Leader Nationality: American (New York City) Age: 18Height: 5'9

Notes: Desmond was born to a rich family until they mysteriously disappeared ten years ago. Since then he's done jobs for local gangs. Later he assembled his own team of misfits. Real trouble maker, charismatic and clever.

Member 2#: Axel Lercoux
Role: The Weapons Expert
Nationality: French (Paris)
Age: 20
Height: 6'0

Member 2#: Axel LercouxRole: The Weapons ExpertNationality: French (Paris) Age: 20 Height: 6'0

Axel has been surrounded by weapons and fights his whole life. His father died for unknown reason and his mother went insane. He was sent to live with Uncle Hugo and his daughter, Adelaide. He ran away when he found his uncle to be equally as insane as his mother. Adelaide went missing around the same time. He is cunning, quiet, brave and the most concerning, his mother's child.

Member 3#: Matthew "Mattie" Walsh Jr.
Role: The Genius
Nationality: Australian
Age: 16
Height: 5'6

Notes: He was thrown into a asylum when he was 8 because of his Asperger Syndrome and with the help of Dr. Klaus Von Kaiser manage to escape. The two parted ways and know both seek to eliminate the other for unknown reasons.

Member 4# Tamara Bwanali
Role: The Medical Expert
Nationality: Zambian
Age: 17
Height: 5'7

Notes: Tamara does seem like the type to be in a gang of this sort, but when she "apparently" killed a patient. She was chased and was going to be deported back to Zambia. Until she was found by Desmond. Now she works as the team's Doctor. She's smart, selfless and kind. Such a shame.

Member 5# Iskra Sokolov
Role: The Con Woman
Nationality: Russian (Moscow)
Age: 19
Height: 5'9

Member 5# Iskra Sokolov Role: The Con Woman Nationality: Russian (Moscow)Age: 19Height: 5'9

Her family made their money the illegal way and were good at it. Until her parents were caught red handed in their biggest con ever. Iskra ran way to escape her past but finds in hard to leave old habits behind. She's sly, cold and is currently holding a heavy grudge.

Member 6# Waverley Duncan
Role: The Impossible
Nationality: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Height: Unknown

Notes: Said to be Dr. Klaus Von Kaiser most dangerous experiment. Do not engage if encountered. I repeat: DO NOT ENGAGE!