At the Fair, Part 1

Nefertari

We sit in the car, in a comfortable silence, holding hands and listening to music, on our way to the fair. Pretty soon,  we arrive at our destination. Christian parks te car close to the entrance and gets out of the car. He comes over and opens my door for me. Sticking out his hand, he says "My lady?"

I laugh and get out of the car, using his hand to help me out. Once I'm out, he closes my door. I wrap my arms around him while his back is to me and I feel him chuckle. He turns around and he caresses my face. He leans towards me and I lean towards him. When our lips connected, I didn't want to let go. I was struggling on my tiptoes so he gripped my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He breaks the kiss and I whimper quietly. He chuckles lowly and begins to kiss my neck. I lean my head back to give him more access. He bites my neck hungrily and I hold my tongue to mute my moans. I start to feel his member grow and I realize that my lady bits are a little bit saturated as well. I should probably stop this.

"Mmm, babe. Baby, chill. I wanna go ride the Ferris wheel," I whine to him.

"There's something else you can ride too," Chris whispers in my ear.

"Fuuu.... No, no, no. Come on, babe. Put me down. Let's go," I laugh.

"Fine. I'll put you down on one condition... Be mine."

"So, by me saying 'yes', you'll put me down? If I say 'no', you'll continue this foolishness?" I ask. He nods. "Well, I guess there's only one choice to make, isn't there?" He nods again. "Fine," I roll my eyes. 

"Nah. I wanna hear you say it, " he insists.

Ugh. I grab his face and kiss him roughly. "Yes. I'm yours, no one else's," I reply.

Christian's eyes light up and he spins me around in laughter.

I laugh too. "Baaaaabe, put me down!"

He finally does. Taking my hand, we go to the entrance and he pays for us to go inside.