Part 7

Vanoss POV
I walked out of the hospital and toward the corvette sitting in the small parking lot. Standing there like a proud horse. The red paint glistening as I hopped in. Delirious slid in on the passenger side and closed the door.
Planting a kiss on my forehead Delirious stretched his arms. I was in a wonderful mood as I started the car. Her engine roared. The beast under the hood wanting to move after a month and a half of not being used at all.
I decided to take my car on a joy ride. With Delirious at my side I felt unstoppable.
Putting the car in drive I wiped out of the parking lot. My speed increasing steadily. Drifting corners and hearing car tires screech on the pavement made me feel at home.
Working the beast I grabbed a hold of Delirious’s hand. He had a wide grin on his face as well.
Enjoying ourselves we pulled the masks over our heads as we glided past a cop car. The owl and the racoon strike again.
Turning it’s lights and sirens on it turned and began its chase after us. But the cop was no match as I turned corners with easy and lost the officer in a matter of mere minutes.
Delirious gave his crazy laughter and my heart swelled. We stopped at my apartment to get a different car and left just as quick. Meeting the guys at the rendezvous point to begin our mission I gave Delirious’s hand one last squeeze.
Getting out of the car I walked toward the rest of the gang. Pulling my mask back on I asked a simple question. “You guys ready?” receiving a nod from each member I ran back to my car.
I got out of my car with steady foot work. Delirious was with moo but it was all good with me. I knew that we were all fine with our pairings. Besides me and Delirious weren’t like those couples that needed to constantly be attached to the others hip. We knew that we could handle being without each other if needed be.
Walking towards the back room to the safe in the house I picked the lock with ease. Hearing the satisfying click, I opened the door.
As it swung freely open I walked inside noticing a big piles of cash set everywhere inside. Sitting the bags down with a certain glee I began to stuff the money into the bags not missing a bill.
When the safe was entirely empty I sauntered out still being careful and shut the safe making everything as it had been to the smallest degree. As I slipped out I immediately ran for my car. Throwing the money beside me I drove casually toward the rendezvous point.
Waiting for the others to arrive I apparently made it there first.
Letting my mind wander I sat there. Soon enough the memory of pain and suffering came back to me. Sitting in place I forced the smile back on my face as the crew began to arrive in pairs, they achieved their missions flawlessly.

H2O Delirious POV
Splitting from Vanoss’s side wasn’t hard. The leader of the group was as tough as nails even after just getting out of the hospital.  Delirious walked toward Moo Snuckle. Smiling wide he slid into the car beside him.
Moo turned the car on. Today they were hitting a mansion just off the pier. The people who owned each mansion they were hitting was stealing money and making people pay too much. They were the true definition of rich get richer.
Arriving at their location they snuck through the back door. The schematics were very clear on where the vault was.
Walking in the location of the vault they moved with a fluidity of having done this for a long time.
Reaching their given spot they looked at each other. Delirious rubbed his hands together in utter delight as he watched moo crack the vault open with ease. Together they stuffed money into their collective bags and ran for the exit.
Having never touched anything they didn’t need to worry about moving things back in place. Laughing like a manic the pair headed for the car and slid out in delight making their way back to where they began.
Vanoss and the rest of the crew were already there. Non of them ran into cops or alarm systems. This was an easy hit that made all men extremely happy.
They all headed back to Vanoss’s apartment where drinks adn celebration would be held.
Delirious was back in his boyfriends car smiling as he watched the man concentrate on the road moving with ease. He was the master of all things beautiful and he would be sure to tell him this later. Studying him for moments longer his thoughts drifted to how Vanoss had looked two months ago and how he improved so much from then.
Finally he had to ask the question that tickled his mind. Giving a sigh he asked the question that was sure to lead to bad results.
D: what did the catchers do to you?
Vanoss sucked in a sharp breath. Delirious knew this was dangerous water but he had to ask.
V: a lot. They used a hammer and a chisel to smash all the knuckles in my hand if I answered a question wrong. Most of the questions I got wrong on purpose because they were about you guys.  They hung me up by my arms after one had already been broken and beat me with brass knuckles. That’s how my ribs and side broke. They shot me... twice. The wanted to break me. They wanted me to crumble and leave you guys vulnerable. But I didn’t break because the thought of getting back to you anchored me in place.
Suddenly he pulled the car to the curb. Sitting quietly for a moment Delirious watched as Evan broke into tears. They slipped down his angelic fast and onto his lap. Delirious sprang forward and grabbed Vanoss in a hug. He huffed into his boyfriends chest grabbing and tugging at Delirious as he cried.
“I almost broke. I was scared out of my mind. If I didn’t escape I probably would have died within days. Delirious I don’t know what would have happened if I didn’t escape.”
He sat with Vanoss in his arms. His own tears seeping down as he comforted the love of his life. Finally breaking away he saw that the tears no longer flooded his lovers eyes.
Turning the car back on Vanoss moved back into traffic heading back to his house. The two felt better for sure.

Vanoss POV
Arriving at my house I felt better. Getting the weight off my chest it was nice to have that moment with Delirious. Pulling a smile on our faces we sauntered in hand in hand to my house.
Opening the door the crew had been waiting for us.
Together we counted all the money we had. Which was a long gruelling task to reach a total of $15 million. Looks like we were still in the game after 2 months of worry and pain. This put a smile on my face.
Looking at Delirious I gave a mischievous grin. Looks like we could finally pick things up where they were left off.  Motioning what would look like me giving a blow job I winked at Delirious and watched as his face turned fifty shades of red.