Only, he would rob it too late.

Back to Millie, she would usually run away from the cops before they were within 30 feet of her but tonight she was especially wasted. She was too dazed to flee with the others while she sat on her couch right by her front door smoking a joint.

She got a case of the munchies while everyone else was on the run so she stood up and grabbed a pack of powdered donuts off her counter but as she turned around she was met by chief Harbour.

Still being too high to differentiate friend from foe she waved at him. To which he stuck a pair of handcuffs on her wrists, she whined as she was pulled to the car. Things like 'I've done nothing wrong!' And useless sayings like that.

Maddie looked back at Millie in the backseat of her fathers car and grinned. Too bad Millie was too high to realize what was really going on.

Now, back to Finn Wolfhard. Unluckily for him the bank he was robbing was on the way back to the station for the chief.

Finn tried to make a run for it as most everyone does when they've been caught doing something illegal and the cops show up. Finn stuffed as much cash as he could into his bag and made a dumb move the exiting out the front door.

He didn't realize how many police cars were already outside. He dashed and jumped through many cars until when he was just about to get to the street a car door hit him in the face.

Not just any car door, the chiefs car door. David Harbor just laughed as he placed some handcuffs on Finn. Later groaning to find out that all of his buddies cars were full. He'd have to put him in the back with Millie.

"Look kid, I don't want you starting any funny business with the girl back there. She's no good and I don't need you two getting involved with each other"

Finn laughed and made a sarcastic remark as he nodded. Finn was pushed into the backseat with Millie, almost falling on top of her. Millie just laughed.

"Hey chief! I never got my donuts! Never mind, you probably ate them all"

David rolled his eyes as he started his car and made his way back to the station. Finn on the other hand laughed at Millie's comment causing her to look his way.

"What are you laughing at lover boy? Did you want to give me some sugar?"

Millie said as she placed her face closer to his, she loved to flirt when she was wasted. Finn however did not know that she was drunk or high. He thought that she was legitimately flirting with him.

He took a good look at her, or the best he could since by now it was around 12:30am. She was in a skimpy outfit but nonetheless still had a nice body, a pretty face too. Finn couldn't see why not, it's not like he'd ever see her again.

Finn nodded leaning his head forward connecting his lips to hers. To Millie she was actually getting what she wanted out of him because his lips tasted like candy to her.

With both of them still being in handcuffs, and in the back of a car. Millie still found a way to bring her hands over Finns head and around his neck, deepening the kiss.

For 16 and 15 year olds they were both pros at this as their lips moved against the others like a machine. Millie was hungry and Finn was satisfying her. Millie could feel the jawline on Finn, she almost opened her eyes when she felt it too.

Soon enough the two had to pull away for air, resting their foreheads on each other's while they looked into each other's eyes. Breathing heavily and then laughing when seeing the string of saliva they had made still connecting their mouths.

This time going back in for more was Millie as once again she was high and didn't know what she was doing. Finn however also snaked his hands over her head and now they were around her waist pulling her even closer to him. As by this point she was sitting on his lap.

The two shared even more saliva as Things were getting heated. The car came to a stop and the door was opened. David grimaced as he yelled at the two to get off of each other. Maddie pouted realizing that Millie had fun.

Millie stopped in her tracks when she realized she was at the police station, she wiped some remaining saliva off her lips as she gulped. She knew this was her last time.