"Like the princess you are Ethan," the other teen teased him. "Like the princess you are."

JJ shook his head fondly at them all. "So that's sorted then? We'll try and aim to leave by nine on Saturday?" he clarified, looking around the table and receiving nods from all the boys. Well, all except one.

Clearing his throat, his eldest finally spoke up amongst the others. "Actually guys...I um - well, I think I'm busy that day," he told them, and although he looked slightly guilty he didn't offer any suggestion that he could change anything to make it along.

JJ frowned in confusion. "You think you're busy?"

Tobi glanced up and bit his lip, before nodding his head once in confirmation. "I am busy," he said.

"You got a lot of homework?" Simon asked in sympathy, knowing the boy had his GCSE's coming up soon.

"No it's..." Tobi sighed, and in a rare occurrence for him, appeared slightly awkward. "I already promised someone else I'd do something with them," he said quietly.

"Who?" JJ prompted.

"Alexa."

"What? Alexa?" Ethan piped up, one side of his mouth pulling up into a lopsided grin. "You mean the 'Alexa, remind me to buy tennis balls and dog biscuits' Alexa?" he joked, referring the little gadget Simon had bought.

Josh laughed and played along. "Alexa, put on my Buster playlist," he declared, copying the well known advert, before both boys launched into a hyperactive rendition of "Just The Two Of Us".

"No," Tobi said simply, ignoring their boisterous behaviour. "My girlfriend."

A few things happened after he said that. Harry's face lit up in intrigue, Vik stared open mouthed at him, food only just managing to stay in his mouth; Ethan and Josh paused in their song and gave him a funny look, while Simon smiled in understanding and JJ promptly choked on his drink.

"When did that happen?" the blond man asked, thumping JJ on the back a few times while the man spluttered.

Tobi's eyes glanced upwards in thought before he answered. "A few weeks ago."

"Did you two know about this?" JJ asked the two other teens, after he'd finally gained his breath back.

The two shared a glance, wordlessly conversing with one another before shrugging nonchalantly. "Eh, we're too busy interacting with our fans these days to care what he's up to," Ethan claimed, waving a hand at the eldest brother.

Tobi rolled his eyes at the put on attempt of cockiness. At least he hoped it was put on. There was no denying his little brothers popularity had seen a sharp spike of increase during the past month. They had always been well liked by most of the others, but they had recently appeared in a video with Simon that had literally broken the internet, and turned them into something of an icon at school. Tobi had faith that they weren't going to be getting big-headed any time soon though.

"So this Alexa, she's in your year?" Simon fished for more details.

"Mhmm," Tobi nodded in confirmation, "she moved to our school earlier in the term. She was a bit shy at first but then she heard my dads were YouTubers and she came to talk to me about it," he shrugged, "and then it kinda went on from there." He wasn't really keen to go into too much detail about it. This was his private life after all.

Unfortunately being part of a large family meant privacy was very hard to come by. Especially with little brothers like his.

"Is she fit?" one of them asked straight away, proving this theory.