Chapter 4

[Call for Help]                             [Don't Call for Help]

[Call for Help*]                           [Don't Call for Help]

*Choosing ''Call for Help'' fills you with

D E T E R M I N A T I O N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You called for help....

B U T    N O B O D Y    C A M E .

They were gone. It was like they disappeared into thin air. You felt alone...But the good news was the voices stopped. You tried to get up again. You fell back down. ''Think y/n, think,''you told yourself. You crawled over to a nearby tree. It hurt badly just crawling 3 feet. You started thinking that the injuries were serious. You tried to grab a stick from the tree. The cold black light came back and brought the stick to the ground. ''Thank you,'' you mumbled. You used the stick as a cane. You only walked a few feet until you fell back down. You knew you couldn't walk like this forever. You wished that the pain would just go away.....Then it did. A quick f/c bright light wrapped around you. All the pain you just felt was gone. What just happened..? You ask yourself. Before you could try to find out what you did to yourself, you felt like someone was watching you....You starting running faster. ''Why does every time I try to figure out what happens to me something bad happens?'' you whisper-shout. While you are running you figure out what happened to you. All the things the voices said were coming back. You were supposed to... you got cut off. You stopped running. You were in a weird place. Then the calm voice came back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n.....You are in the ruins. The beginning....the entrance of the ''Home of the Monsters'' You must get passed all the puzzles and the monsters...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monsters??!! Fear fills you up. Fear fills you up that would have lasted a lifetime. You start running again. There were a few puzzles, but they were easy. No monsters came....Maybe the voice was messing with you. ''Um... I don't see any monsters here? Hello? Mr.Voice?'' Lonely: that was the only word that could describe The Ruins. A large purple door looms above you. You slowly opened it. You start walking. You see a large stick and look at it for a second. You drop the smaller stick next to it. There is see a bridge ahead. You walk over to it-- then there was a cracking sound. The large stick had broken in two. All logic left you at the moment; you just want to get the heck out of here. As you are getting on the bridge, a voice says,

''H U M A N . D O N ' T    Y O U    K N O W    H O W    T O    G R E E T    A    N E W    P A L ?    T U R N             A R O U N D    A N D    S H A K E    M Y    H A N D .''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Child....What will you do? Will you shake the stranger's hand, or will you run away? If you shake the stranger's hand you might make a new friend....But if you do.....You might send yourself to death....If you run away you might lose the chance to meet a new friend, they could help you. What will you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Shake Stranger's Hand]               [Run away]

*Knowing that you have the power to choose your future fills you with

D E T E R M I N A T I O N

T H E    C H O I C E    I S    Y O U R S .