Chapter 3

The three transferees are absent.

Our teacher let us discuss our last school year .Then,we became quiet.

"OK!Class ,lets  start with the first row until to the last row"our teacher said.

We had so much memories because we are all classmates last year and our adviser this year is our adviser last year so there like no difference except the three transferees. All of us were very loud. Pieces by pieces we tried to remember the memories we made. A lot of them were so memorable and some we have forgotten.

We stopped sharing our memories until the bell rang. It was a great time. Just chillin' and bonding.  Then the next teacher came and we started to be quiet. Good thing is he was also one of our teachers last year and he just lets us to chill because we are advance than the other section in his lessons so he just let us chill and finish other projects. We also talked about the three transferees. We know that it's bad to talk about a person when he or she is not there but we all were just wondering why are they so close for the fist day. That sink also to my mind. They came from different schools and they have different surnames so it's very impossible for them to be that close for the frst day. But maybe they were close before the first class or they are friendly ? I guess?.

After that, the bell rang and it's recess time. And It's very uncomfortable for the three transferees not being here though. I am really hoping they are different. Crossing fingers . Even though I already said this. Really hoping.

Then the day ended and everybody went home. Oh?! Great I'm going to walk. What a great way to end the day..