Chapter 1

Rrriing!! The bell rang. I have to go to my class now or else I'll be special mention again

"Okay class please take your seat" the teacher said. So everyone took their seats and become noisy again.

"So class I have an announcement" the teacher said. "There will be new students." The teacher announced. "Please introduce yourself." the teacher whispered.

One of the students walked infront of the class and stand. " Hi everyone ! I'm Liza Anderson and you can call me Liz." After that another girl walked to the center very nervous . "Hi everybody! My name is Julianna Bowenn and you can call me Annie" she said with shaking feet and stuttering words. And the last girl walked infront and introduced herself. " Hi guys! I am Zoella Mason and you can call me Zoe ." She said with excitement.

"Okay girls ! Thankyou very much. You can now take the vacant seats " the teacher said. And after that we proceed to our lesson. And the teacher disscussed a lot while the class was very noisy. But the teache didn't mind because when she calls them they can answer .

After that it was already recess. The new students were hanging out together. I must say , I am quite surprise seeing transferes from different schools get along in the very beginning. Do you think I should be friends with them? Hmm maybe ? Come on mind think faster . Okay I made up my mind.

I decided to approach them and introduced myself. "Hi guys!... Look I know you might think I am feeling close but I just want to get to know you guys ..so can I be your friend??" I said with nervousness. They started grouping into a circle and whispering. Oh! I hope they agree.

"Yah! of course you can." Liz replied.

"Really ?.. Thanks guys! " I said. Goshh! I thought something would go wrong. But anyways glad I made friends again. Hope they're real friends this time.

"So.. where are you going?? I said.

"We were about to go upstairs to go to the classroom... because .." Zoe replied when Annie interrupted her
"Only 5 minutes left guys!! Before our next subject !! Come on guys !! Don't want first day to be rough." Annie replied freaking out.

So we hurried up running. Good thing we arrived early than the teacher. It's very hard being late most especially because  it's the first day of highschool. Also not wanting to leave bad impressions to the teachers. Ughhh! It's very hard feeling two emotions. One is a feeling of exitement meeting new people and a new chapter of life. And the other one is feeling tired and ...bored? , I guess.

"Goodmorning!" Teacher said. I was surprised when the teacher arrived.

"Goodmorning Maam!. We're glad to see you "(the usual). Me and my classmates replied.

When  the teacher announced about a project , I immediatley sit straight and listened to the teachers. That was fast. Don't want being unaware of this.

"We are going to have a project or a skit rather. There will be three groups presenting but since you are 22 , two groups will be having six students and two groups will be having five students. I will anounce the groups tomorrow. You will be picking one topic from the choices. The choices are skits about friends, love or nature."

The project is a skit ...now really?? I hope I can be with the new students. This is my opportunity to get to know them. Not that I am desperate to get to know them. It's just the feeling I get every other year when there's new students and besides maybe they are real not the fake ones I have for the past 4 years.