Part 1

Vanoss POV
I looked at the clock 4:55pm. 5 minutes to go. The time was moving too slow. I couldn't stand the wait. He had to signal me soon or I was gonna die of boredom.
4 minutes left.
Holy fuck! Hurry up. Every minute seemed like an hour. No wait every minute felt like a year! I just wanted to disobey his orders and go in now. But I waited knowing it could throw the whole mission off.
3 minutes left.
Did it seriously only change 2 minutes! Fuck if I had to wait any longer I was gonna lose my mind.
2 minutes left.
The wait was killing me. I was slowly dying of boredom. When I had to wait for the missions set time this is how it always was.

1 minute left.
So close I could feel it. 1 minute and I would bust through that door and grab that money. Me with my fantasies. That money would be fucking ours. I looked down and made sure the safety was on, on my Berreta M9. I looked at the clips I had in my pocket and thought to myself. I probably wouldn't need them. I put the gun back in the holster hidden by my red leather jacket. This job was going to be easy.
30 seconds left.
I was doing the mental countdown. Lui was going to signal us soon. I stayed quiet so I could hear the ear piece. His squeaker voice came through. "Hold your positions... Get the money and go.... Then blow shit up!  You start in
"10, "
It was nice to see Lui take charge for once.
"9,"
I was pretty bored of always being the leader.
"8,"
I would have to make that something new.
"7,"
Haha new rule. You find the scum bag You direct the mission. Or something along that line.
"6,"
Obviously I would handle the bigger shit.
"5,"
Like bank robberies.
"4,"
Heists of greater scale.
"3,"
But smaller stuff would be rotated between them.
"2,"
let's see what they think of that.
"1,"
Come on Lui count faster!
"Now!"
I ran out from my hiding spot. I turned to see the little store I was going to rob. Fresh Mart. I acted like a customer. Playing with the jammer till the cameras shut down. I surveyed the store for possible threats. All I saw were 2 store cashiers a woman with her child in the candy section and 3 men buying meats from the deli bar.
The cameras shut down and through my owl mask I walked to the cashiers pulled my gun out and placed it against his hip so he knew it was there and whispered. "Give me all the money and I won't shoot the child over there. Make a sudden move I shoot the mother and the child. Tell the police and I will kill your family Rock Martin. Same goes for Joe Rick over there. He tries anything same for him."
He grabbed a back pack from behind the desk. Presumably his and stuffed the money inside. His partner turned to see what was going on and he pulled a gun slowly. Rock shock his head no and Joe put the gun away.
The money was all packed. Fresh Mart was officially out of business for the day. I walked around the store grabbing random stuff as I went. The mother turned to me and I said through my mask in a slight pur "Don't worry I already paid at the front. It's just to much to carry so they let me pay then grab my stuff and go." She seemed to relax. Which was good for me anyways.
You see. Me and the rest of the gang had  rules.
1. Take from people who diserved what they had coming for them. These men sexually harassed a woman who was walking home 3 days ago. Them and a chain of other men in other stores.
2. No colateral damage if possible. That would mean I had to wait for the customers to leave.
3. Children no matter how old or disobedient would not get hurt. That's why as soon as the mother and child left and the men were gone too I blew the place to shit.
There was nothing left after but flaming wood. Burnt objects and two charcoaled scum. I always felt a bit like a weird Robin Hood character. Except we keep the money. And killed people. And we all had our dirty little tricks.
I walked to my get away car. The back pack making my load look normal. I turned down an alley and peeled my mask off. "Lui I got the money... Those scum were blown to bits and there was no colateral." I said through my mic. "Good work Vanoss. Meet me and the others at the rendezvous."
I turned out of the alley and walked to the rusty little beater car I called a get away vehicle. This little car looked like shit but purred like a kitten. And she went fast in chases but looked inconspicuous when just being driven normally.
I rode to the rendezvous in a noisy silence. I never said a word but my brain just keep thinking that that was so awesome. And this time the cops would think it was a terrorist act. It's funny my teams perfect timing for blowing shit up.
I made it to our spot and walked in wanting to sing "We Are The Champion" by Queen.  But I never sang in front of anyone. I never sang in at all in fact. The group was around the table but Delirious had propped himself up on a counter. Hockey mask astray and his clown face paint smeared from the sweat of the robberies. My heart skipping a beat when I saw him. I thought to myself. He's so perfect. Oh for fuck sakes man. Why do I feel this way for H2O Delirious?
Mini Ladd walked over and handed me a beer. I opened it a drank half the can down immediately. Mini hit a super market and Delirious played his get away.
Moo Snuckle walked over and slapped me on the shoulder. "Vanoss you were the last one to get here. Me and Terroriser made it here first(they robbed a small grocery store.) then it was Lui and Wildcat (they hit a candy store) and then Mini and Delirious and Nogla and the newbie SeaNanners.(they hit a bee store that's probably where the alcohol I drank came from.)" He said between laughs. He was always the bright sided one. "Ya thanks Moo I kinda realized. But I had to wait for the people to leave the store. Especially since there was a mother with her child."
"He got you on that one Moo!" Delirious shouted and started with that amazing laugh of his. It made my stomach jump with joy. God Damnit mind! Why!? At that point I figured it out. I was falling for Delirious.
"I'm heading back to the headquarters." (aka my house. That's where all the planning and shit was done) I walked around to the counter that Delirious was at and grabbed the keys to my black 1970 Dodge Charger RT. Delirious tapped me on the shoulder and leaned close to speak softly in my ear. "Can we talk for a minute?" I nodded. And beckoned him to follow me.
We were in the garage where my car was and I turned to face the blue eyed, spiky black haired, clown man who was behind me. "You wanted to talk to me?" He looked nervous facing his gang leader though I always made myself approachable. "Ya I did. I need to ask you something." His voice shook.
"Go for it man. Ask me anything."
"My house was burnt down by an arsin. Don't worry I already got back at him but I have no place to go and I was wondering if I could stay with you?"
I was now the one shocked. But I didn't show it. He needed me. "Of course you can! You don't even have to ask. My house is your house. Grab whatever stuff you have with you and make it fast I'm tired man."
He grabbed his stuff and hoped in the passenger seat of my car. "I have a few abnormalities about me that you might make fun of. Promise me you won't make fun of me and I'll tell you." I my heart yearned to hold his hand. I wanted to comfort him in a hug. But I was terrified that he would react badly. "I promise. Whatever you say your abnormalities are I won't judge."
"Well I... I... I sleep with a teddy bear... I um. I am afraid of thunderstorms. I hate the dark... I... I... I... I am in love with you!"
The last part I barely heard. He said it so fast. He was in love with me? I stopped the car in my parking lot in front of my house and turned to him. The emotions flooded through me. I loved him to. I starred at him in the eyes and finally leaned in for the kiss.
It shocked us both. When the kiss ended we just stared at each other. "Let's go inside Delirious. I'll get one of the teddy bears from my collection or you could just stay with me in my bed."
He played with his lips and said "Ok let's do this!"