Chapter 39. A Bait.

Börja om från början

I shot him.

Those noises were meant to scare me into firing the bullets.

Timmy was tied to the ceiling above by his hands, his mouth taped and his eyes bloodshot red with agonising pain. Blood oozed out from his chest, his legs tied together were a feet above the floor in air.

I could not scream. I could not cry. My vocals shut down completely.

I run to him.

Taking out the long end knife, I cut the ropes around his legs, his tears streaming down his eyes, while he could barely make a sound.
I was too short to go up and cut off the ropes around his wrists.
Looking around me, I find an empty water drum. Grabbing it, I put infront of Timothy and climbed up.
With great difficulty I cut the ties off while making sure, he does not drops down on the floor without support.
When his arms come loose, I wrap my arms around his middle and climbed down the drum, stumbling on the floor, because of his weight.
His tremblings arms wrap around me as I lay him down.
Ripping off the tape from his mouth, he lets out a cry with a shaky breath.
I pull his shirt up and found two bullet holes in his chest with the blood sliding down and pulling under him.
Using the knife I tear off his shirt and put some pressure into the wound.
"Timmy. Oh god! I am so sorry.." I kept ranting while I cried.
I couldn't look him in the eye.
"S-Sc-Scar. Ru-Run." He chokes out.
I shook my head closing my eyes and cried in agony.

"I didn't know you were here. Oh god! Timmy I didn't mean to do this." I cried.
"L-Look at-at me..." He chokes out. And I look up immediately.
His mouth was open and his tears smeared his face.
"Yo-You need to le-leave." He chokes out.
"He-he is ba-baiting you." He continues.
I put my fingers over his lips.

"Please don't leave. I need you. Please. Ill get help. Don't you dare die on me, Timmy." I cry.
Trying to get up on my feet, I stumbled helplessly.

He puts his bloodied hand over my forearm and shakes his head.
Closing his eyes, He coughs uncontrollably while I rubbed his back and put more pressure into his wound.
"Help!! Help!!" I screamed, my voice echoing throughout that goddamned place.

"Sc-ar.." He chokes out grabbing tightly on my bicep.
"Let me go get help. We will make it out of this. Okay? Just hold on. Let me get help." I try to get back up but he does not allows me.

Its like he knew it was the end for him..

"Look at me..." He cries out.
"Please..Timmy." I begged.
"Will-Will you do some-something for...... for me..." He whispers painfully.
I nod, sobbing hysterically.

"Name your baby, after-after me." He says smiling, with so much pain.
My voice cracks and I burst out crying harder.

"You-You need another Ti-Timothy in your life, who-who has your back. O-Okay, Scara-boo.?" He asks.
"Don't leave me. You are the only family I have. Please. Don't leave me in this world without you." I begged grabbing his shoulders.
But he didn't say anything.
His chest goes up and down and he finds it difficult to breathe.
Choking on air.
"Timmy." I screamed.
"Timmy. No!!!"

His eyes bulged out.
His chest goes up.

And I watched him take his last breath...
***

Rage.

"Shh..." I cooed, as she cried hysterically in my arms.
My heart broke listening to everything that happened that night, Timothy died.