•Filler Chapter : Zaine•

"Son, please....leave her the fuck out of this!" The old man begs joining his hand together infront of hum.
Shaking my head in disgust I stand up from the chair I was sitting on.

"Are you fucking serious? SHE IS FUCKING PREGNANT!" I yell at him.
His hazel eyes turn dark as he slams his hands on my hard chest and grabs my shirt.

"She is an innocent." He hissed in my face.
"She. Is. Going. To. Give. Birth. To. A. Díaz heir." I said through gritted teeth.
He snorts bitterly and looks away turning his back on me.

"She will ruin everything we worked for, Father. THOSE FUCKING FIFTEEN YEARS WILL ALL BE DOWN THE GUTTER." I yell at him.
"This is not how it works." He says shaking his head.
Running a hand through his grey he looks at me again.

"Does he knows?" I ask.
"No. She hasn't taken the test yet. She is planning to surprise him on his birthday." He says, leaning against the desk with exhaustion.

"Don't forget what he did to me!" I said in a low voice looking away.
"You think I have?" He shouts standing tall.

"Then don't let an unborn child ruin this! We need to get rid of her and the baby." I yell pointing my index towards the window.

He sighs and rubs his palms over his face in frustration.
"I spent fifteen years! Fifteen fucking years hiding for something I didn't do! We had it all planned." I said laughing bitterly.

"I can't kill an innocent child for our revenge!" He exclaims in disgust.
"What about me? I am your fucking son! I had to live in hiding for fifteen years while he lived like a fucking royalty. I deserved the throne as much as he did. And what did Papa Díaz, do. He backstabbed you. He backstabbed me." I hiss.

Regret and pain crosses all over his old wrinkled face.
"We deserved it. All of it. And it was taken away from us. All your hardwork. And all the blood you shed for those fucking snakes! And now you want back down because she is fucking pregnant." I yell.
"Zaine..." he says in a pained voice shaking his head again.

"You are either with me. Or you are not. Choose. Because I am going to do everything I can to bring him down and take what I have deserved for so...long." I say in a low voice.

With that said, I leave the room.
Once out on the pavement I lit a cigarette and made my way to the car.
I promised myself.

He will pay.....

But first. I need to get rid of the brother!

***

A/N:
Tom Hardy (in the picture above) As Zaine.