The Three Stooges... Sorry I Meant Musketeers

Start from the beginning

She drew her own sword. Where does she keep that? Know what, I don't want to know.

She slowly started showing me the techniques of sword fighting, this reminds me of some movie Tony had us all watch. There was a lot of fighting.

"You're really good at this." Sam noted, causing Rhodes to nod.

"Well, I was taught by the best." She grinned, before frowning.

"Where are they? SHIELD would probably hire them."

Percy shook her head, tears threatening to spill. "Dead." That closed off that conversation pretty fast.

The two guys went and picked up several swords, They came back with the one that fit them the best.

Percy seemed to figure out where it was headed and quickly taught them the basics.

"Now you might pick this up fast. Or really slowly. It took me four years to get to this point. And I'm a quick learner when it comes to combat." She rested her sword on her shoulder. "Except archery and guns." She added that last part as an afterthought.

      She quickly settled into a fighting stance, against Rhodes.

    "I'm going all out." She warned as he readied his sword.

   She lunged at him and with a simple flick he was disarmed. Percy Sparta kicked him and put her sword to his throat.

    "Dead." 

    "Having fun?" A voice asked. We turned to see a man with a warm smile leaning against the wall.

    Or more specifically. Mr N.

      "Yep."

"Is that Anaklusmos?" He asked walking over to Percy.

    She nodded, handing him the sword.

    He ran his hand over it, his eyes closed. He smiled lightly.

   "I miss them." Percy sighed, leaning against her uncle.

     "I know." He handed her back her sword. She touched something to the tip of it and it disappeared. 

So that's how she does it.

"Sometimes I really wish you didn't save me." She sighed out. 

Her uncle turned her to look at him. "Don't say that. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you." He kissed her forehead. This kinda reminds me of that one Marine Bio lesson we had. 

Since I learned everything faster than they expected, I don't have to do schoolwork. YAY!

"Lived with you wife and kids? Actually pay attention to Kym. You need to do that by the way. She almost allowed Botes to poison me. Thankfully, Sparky was able to get her to help. We managed to take him down."

"But how was he-"

"Dirt Face probably had a hand in it. Probably made a deal because of what Nico did." 

"Oh," Mr N nodded, as if that totally cryptic message made sense to him. Which it probably did.

"Yeah. Also. Please tell them not to murder me. Or maim me. Or you know anything along those lines." She said.

He nodded. "Of course. Wouldn't want them to ruin the fun for everyone else."

Percy groaned. "I swear if we have another toilet incident, camp isn't going to have a restroom."

Mr. N smiled. "See you later." He walked out.

"Mr. Stark would like for me to inform you he has received an invitation to a business formal tonight and all of you are required to attend. And that includes Percy because of Master Fury's directions." Jarvis told us.

"Does this thing happen a lot?" Percy asked.

"Unfortunately. Stark always tells us the day of so he can come in and save the day with outfits."

Mr N hurried back in with a box. "Almost forgot your adoptive cousin wanted me to give you this. She didn't say why. But it is very fitting for you." He handed it to Percy.

After he left she shook her head with a smile. "Always going to happen."

"We better start getting ready. Knowing Stark we only have three hours" I looked at the clock. It's around three o'clock. We've been in here for a while.

"Well, let's get ready. Come on Wanda." She tucked the box under one arm and pulled me out of the room.

I hope Stark doesn't embarrass himself too badly this time.