//part one\\

Bring me back.. My heart breaks as I began to wake.

I had dreamt constantly since my birthday, of my mother holding me close. I see her rosey plumb lips curling into a smile. her dark velvet hair tickling my nose.

I had that dream so often, and somehow I knew it was a memory.

I'm nineteen now. I celebrated with Nan, and later that day I went out with Tina to a restaurant. That was a week ago.

Somehow, someway of course when I'm around all hell broke loose.

Tina's handsy boyfriend had found his way to my leg that entirely shocked me enough to freeze. With no resistance he goes for it; lifting up my skirt I drop the chips I was about to crunch down on, it wasn't lady like at the time being and to be having the picture in my very possession was worst, oh yes.. and...

The thought sickens me.

At that awful experience Tina seen the action, but she spun around before I sprung up. -before he can go further- dumping the chocolate devils fudge cake with lighted candles at that very moment the waitresses were bringing to me. singing happy birthday.

I ruined my own cake. Resulting to my part. I ruined my own friggin party. I thought bluntly.

Oh and the fact his suit burst into flames maybe it was the alcohol he was drinking or my fury.. which is impossible.

I was banned from the restaurant, so what, I was banned from a restaurant before.

But from the results of that night; I!.. I had to pay for his suit, like hell I won't! I went over his place while his mother opened the door and I gave her what I had two dollars it was a joke for him when he gets home. But the mother instead plastered me to have manners, I walked away and assured her that I won't be paying his suit.

I left the darn minute, retailing my steps was she looking at me all the way down the street?..

With a heavy sigh, I shift in my bed. Can last week disappear. Better yet. Can I?

I'm nineteen. I'm use to being the underdog, the black cat the unlucky one. For nineteen years.

Still Tina believes her boyfriend. that he said 'I asked for it' Why. would. I .. ask and dump my cake all over him. It was a beautiful cake!

I gave up wishing, for the dream back for a slight glimpse of it anyhow sleep wasn't pulling me into the great abyss..

I pull the covers down and started wishing I was dead, it was embarrassing the worst part was Tina wasn't my closest anymore.

Timmy the garbage man yeah that's what I'm down with now.

I flipped myself upward and slipped into a robe I grabbed my cellphone and three miss calls from unknown number. Great.

3:17a.m
3:22a.m
4:15a.m

"Ugh" I groaned.

For some reason these calls never ended since my birthday last week.

I picked up once but the other line was an figid un-recall language I've never heard of. So I considered it was long-distance which I cannot afford.