The Party

I was nervously twirling my hair around my finger, and attempting to count the cars that passed by us on the road.

"Look, girls! There it is!" Mom said, rather excitedly, as she drove up to the gate.

I looked over to the gates and my eyes widened. "It-It's huge!"

Sakiko grinned and put her hands on the window, straining to get a better look. Reiko pushed her down and looked, as they both oooohed and aaaaaahed.

I blushed to myself. I'll finally go to his house... wait. I'm not a stalker, why am I thinking about this?

My thoughts came to a stumbling halt as my mom parked the car, among the other cars lined up. "Okay girls, time to get out."

I opened my door and hopped out, then opened the door for and Reiko and Sakiko to hop out as well. I hugged my mom and waved her goodbye, Reiko and Sakiko waving as well, as she drove out of the gates.

"Now time to meet Mr. Charming!" Sakiko grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the doors. Reiko walked in front of us and pressed the doorbell. Almost as soon as it was done ringing, the door opened, and a black haired girl with red streaks looked at us.

"U-um... Hello." I said nervously, as Sakiko's grip on my arm loosened.

"Hello. You must be here for the party." The girl said, extending her arm. "My name is Sakura Kamisaka, nice to meet you."

I wanted to shake her hand. But my arm wouldn't move. After a few seconds, Reiko shook her hand and introduced us, while Sakiko shot me a worried glance.

"Thank you for coming. Please come in-" Before Sakura could finish, an arm appeared out of the darkness, and she smiled. "Hiroaki-chan, some of your guests have arrived."

"Thank you for inviting us. It is a pleasure to attend." Reiko said, and I saw her tense smile at Sakura from the corner of my eye.

I swallowed. Hiroaki... chan?! But that must mean... He... has a girlfriend? As I stood there, shell shocked, Sakiko nodded at Reiko, and grabbed my arms, half-pulling me into the house. As we passed by Sakura and Hiroaki, I saw them get closer... somehow.

"What was that?!" Sakiko hissed into my ear.

Reiko sighed. "Sakiko it's fine. Let's just have as much fun here with her as we can."

I looked down and let them drag me to the main room. Amano-san... but why? How? And Sakura... I've never seen her at our school before. But then again I don't notice a lot of people...

~Wait for ze next chapter! (It'll be out soon!)

Tata! ~