shizaya

Izayas pov

"Ah, what a boring day~ there's nothing interesting going on~ my humans are not even starting wars. Guess I'll have to go start some"

                      Shizuo's pov

I was just walking with Tom when I started to smell something, something foul. What is it?

"Hey,  shizuo. You okay man?" Tom questioned me. "What?  Oh yeah sorry,  I'm fine" we continued walking around,  finishing up jobs. Luckily the rest of the client's payed easily.

Just then I smelled that smell again. "Tom I've got to go" I told him.  "All right shizuo,  have a nice night" tom turned an walked away.  "You too!"

I walked passed a bar and that smell got stronger.  'What the fuck is this smell!' I yelled in my thoughts.

Just then a man stumbled out of the bar.  "H-hey man,  yo-you've got to check out that h-hot bitch inside,  he's wearing a black coat,  itssssss h-hart to missss h-him" he slured out.

'Why did this guy randomly tell me this?' I questioned.  Well.....might as well d see a big poll on a stage.  "I didn't know this was a strip club" I said aloud.

I walked to the bar and got me a drink, then sat down at a table.  'Might as well stay and watch'

The lights dimmed And spot lights turned on.  A short guy walked on stage.  He had bla----!  Wait!

"Izaya" I mumbled to myself,  I was about to yell,  but...

                       Izayas pov

I dropped my coat,  revealing a black bra and some boody shorts. I walked to the poll and dropped to my knees.

"Who wants me?" I asked the crowd of men and boys. "Me!" They all yelled.  I went to the poll and slid my hands slowly up the poll, I the stood up and gripped it.  I started to grind my hips onto the poll.

I then turned around and swung my hips at the crowd.

I saw a 100 dollar bill being waved in the air so I walked over.  "Hey there" he said,  he stuck the money in my bra than pulled my hips close to him,  I started to give him a lap dance.

When his time was up I looked around and saw.... Shizuo? Oh this will be fun!

I walked over to shizu-chan and say on his lap. "Shizu-chan, I'll give you a free" I winked at him.  He stood up and out of reflex I rapped my arms and legs around him.  "Shizu-chan?"

He carried me out,  men complaining on our way out.  "Soooo,  where we going?" I asked. He then stopped and pushed me onto a wall. "Why did you do that?!" He yelled at me.  I looked at him in curiosity. 

"Why did you show off your body to them, your my property!" He yelled, then blushed.  "S-shizu-chan,  i-i love you" I blushed looking away from him.

"I love you too,  fle"

End! So how was it?