Solution? (19)

•PLEASE READ•
Just incase anyone is confused I will explain the switching of Mariah to Serenity. Mariah and Serenity are the same person but *Serenity* has the consciousness, she is also her witch. It is the same as Andrew's inner wolf *Lucas,* only this time Serenity has fully control over Mariah's body, but can allow her some control at times.

Thank you, enjoy !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Edited }

~ Serenity's POV ~

"You see witches are different than werewolves, and humans. Mariah is attracted to Andrew because of the mating bond and all that jazz, whereas witches are independent and do not easily connect to just anyone, I know I may seem rude but my mate is Lucas and I do adore him." I stated as I continued to stare directly into Christopher's eyes as I continued to explain." Therefore I have no attraction to Andrew and when moments do happen it's because of Mariah, and Andrew doesn't really allow Lucas to come out and play."

"What about the other day when he attached you? Tough love huh?" He seemed to mock.

"I'm a witch, that's something to get used to when you actually meet your mate." I retorted.

Christopher's brown eyes seemed to dance with the emotion of curiosity and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. As time passed I had found it a little unsettling why he had been asking me many questions all hour, but it was better than being around you know who. I slouched lower into the couch letting out a loud air of frustration.

He suddenly stood up and took a seat close next to me on the couch, I leaned forward rubbing my face with my hands. I instantly felt Christopher's hand travel up my back, slowly rubbing small circles. His touch wasn't appealing at all, and it didn't help he touched me in a way that didn't seem so innocent. I stiffened and stood up abruptly.

I was now standing in front of him placing my right knee between his legs, gently pushing him backwards with my left hand. His body gently laid back as he angled his face upwards to get a better view of me. Laying his hands on his legs, a familiar smirk danced across his face.

I smiled while running my tongue along my teeth, "You're the sneaky little boy who was really good at sneaking cookies from the cookie jar." I whispered now having our faces only inches apart. "But eventually those cookies are going to run out."

"Such a shame." He lowly stated while twirling a piece of my black hair between his fingers." Such a shame, my little raven haired beauty."

"Key words... was really good Christopher, sticky hands leave sticky messes, and by a mess I mean a mistake." I snapped my fingers illuminating a little spark of electricity, as I straightened back up. My eyes daring to give him a little shock of reality. "Sometimes we have to rid of those mistakes." I smirked this time, as we both heard footsteps making there way into the living room.

Andrew appeared from around the corner, his brown messy bed head and striking blue eyes seemed tired yet playful. He was shirtless allowing his 6 pack to be on display, as his v line dared to expose more than necessary. I bit my lip uncontrollably crossing my arms in attempts to play it off. Soon a cheeky smile spread across his face as he walked right up to me, gently wrapping his arms around my waist. He placed his face in between our mark and inhaled softly.