EVEN: It's not a big deal, just a matter of getting enough of everything. And you'll help cook, right?

ISAK: Sure, though I'm not sure you want me anywhere near the stove.

EVEN: [grins] Not a good cook, are you?

ISAK: Normally I would defend my culinary skills, but since it's just between us, I'll just say that there's a burnt pot of boiled water in my deep, dark past.

EVEN: [eyes wide] You burned a pot of water?

ISAK: I'll deny it if you repeat it outside this bed.

Even pecks him on the lips.

EVEN: The secret of your dark past is safe with me.

Isak grins, his eyes closing again.

EVEN: Oh, no you don't. [He runs his fingertips along Isak's ribs]

ISAK: [yelping] Fuck! Don't do that.

EVEN: [grining while Isak squirms, trying to get away] Are you awake?

ISAK: I'm awake. [Laughing] I'm awake, quit it!

Even turns his attack into a caress, slipping his hands under Isak's tee. His skin is warm and soft like brushed suede. He's rewarded with a moan.

ISAK: God...

EVEN: What? [skims his fingers up Isak's spine, causing him to arch into him]

ISAK: [gasps] Even...

Even can't answer, his mouth is busy nibbling along the column of Isak's neck. He breathes him in and licks a trail across his skin, loving the shudder that runs through his boyfriend's body. Not to mention the sounds coming out of his mouth. Even is hungry too, now.

He rolls Isak onto his back, making quick work of his own t-shirt before grabbing the hem of Isak's and ripping it up and off. He's a bit rough, he knows, but he feels like he might burst if he doesn't gain access to every inch of Isak's skin in the next two seconds. Next to go are Isak's boxer-briefs, and then he is gloriously bare.

Even goes still, staring down at Isak. He looks like a debauched angel. Hair disheveled, face flushed, lips red and parted.

Isak opens his eyes. Even can only see a sliver of green but he can see every bit of Isak's need. The same hunger burning there that has consumed him.

Even kneels on the bed. Runs his hands over Isak. Knees to thighs, hips, torso, chest, following his own progress. When his gaze returns to Isak's, he's caught there.

They stare into one another, and it's the most vulnerable moment in Even's entire life. He can't find the will hide any bit of himself and so he doesn't try.

Isak is so quiet, almost calm. If Even couldn't see the vein pulsing rapidly at the back of Isak's neck, he would think he was about to fall asleep again. But he feels the slight thrum in Isak's limbs beneath him. Can almost hear him thinking.

ISAK: [quietly] Is it always like this?

EVEN: [idly tracing patterns on Isak's skin] Like what?

ISAK: I always want you. Like, always. I know I'm a teenager, but...is it all just hormones? It doesn't feel like it. Is it always like this? Was it with you and...and Sonja?

Even doesn't even hesitate.

EVEN: No. Look, I don't want anyone else in this bed with us but no. It wasn't like this with her. It's never been like this, not with anyone, Isak.

Even leans forward, bringing his lips a breath away from Isak's, who leans up to brush them together. It's breathtaking how well they just fit. In every fucking way. He kisses him, dipping into Isak's warmth and tasting his sleep, his desire, his hunger. All of it.