The Luthor

AN:
Look who suddenly wrote an update!
¯\_()_/¯

Kara takes a step toward lena, "I've been wanting to tell you about how I feel for a while now." She whispers.

"Kara..." Lena signs.

Lena Luthor is many things but a fool isn't one of them. This beautiful creature in front of her hasn't really been hiding her secrets to well. She knew she was Supergirl by day one. Mostly because she walked into the office with Superman and they both look like cute little puppies when they're in disguise. She knew Kara had some feelings for her because of the way she looked at Lena when she shot the guy before he could hurt Alex. Which at the time Lena didn't realize was Kara's sister.

"I want to talk about us but right now we have a target on both our backs and it may get worse if we..." Kara waves her hand between the two women.

"But Kara should we at least..." Lena begins to plead.

"We should go to the DEO so that you can tell J'onn and Alex everything you know." Kara says.

"Okay, but maybe we should talk fir..."

Kara begins pacing back and forth, "We'll talk after I promise. We just... we have to let them know that Lex knows... about me... about Supergirl... my family might be in danger Lena... because of me and... I don't know what to do and...".

"Okay, Kara. Deep breath." Lena put her hands on Kara's shoulder and mimics a breath. "We'll go tell them." She says after Kara calms down.
"But you do know, that I don't know what the DEO is right?"

"Oh yeah... so I'm Supergirl." Kara states, putting her hands on her hips and spreading her legs apart.

"I know." Lena giggles. This beautiful girl.

"And the DEO is..."

"NO." Alex interrupts.

"What?" Kara says surprised, grabbing her earpiece.

"You okay?" Lena asks worryingly.

"I said no. You can't just up and tell her about the DEO."

"What the heck, Alex. I thought you said it was okay?"

"Yeah to tell her about Supergirl."

"That doesn't even makes sense."

"Yeah it does."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"Alex, if she knows about me being Supergirl then she had to know about the DEO." Kara laughs.

"....you may proceed."

"Wait, have you been listening this whole time." She whispers angrily.

"Well.... yes I have, but I only wanted to make sure you actually told her."

"So then you heard what she said and I have to tell her about the DEO."

"That's true. So why don't you fly her over here so we can figure out what to do about Cadmus and the information they most likely have."

"Okay."

Lena, seeing that Kara was in a conversation with someone in her ear, it's okay lena she probably has an earpiece in there and isn't talking to herself, had gone back to her desk to collect her things.

Turning back toward Lena, Kara says nervously, "So feel like a fly?"