▪ 2. The Flash(Female) ▪

Start from the beginning

The more I think about those days the more sad I become.

Angel😇- we still survived. Everything happens for a reason.

Devil😈- Bullshi*t

I can never forget the days when I used to lock myself in my room and cry all day, when I used to crave for mother's love, when I had to slept alone in the house with the servants and there was no sign of my mother.
MOTHER ... Mother... RIGHT...!!!

I sighed in disbelief.

Suddenly out of no were tears started rolling down my cheeks. The scarf got wet with my tears.

Angel😇- Manik....

Devil😈- abhi ladkiyon jaise kya roh rahe ho?pushpa i hate tears reh...

I gave a weak smile to them and quickly wiped my tears away because nyonika wasn't even worth my tears.

As i looked up to those children playing i saw a girl with them. She was giving them balloons and the kids were more than happy. She turned around.

The cute girl.

Devil😈- chubby cheeks wali padoshan.

Angel😇- shut up devil. Behave!

She glanced towards me.Her eyes met mine. She was so beautiful!! So innocent.

Wow!

Next her expression changed.Maybe she recognized me.

Shit!

What if she recognized? I don't wanna cry in front of my fan.

No!

Noooooo!

The next thing i know that she was coming towards me, i stood up and started walking taking long strides.

She too followed me.

Devil😈- stalker, just like you. Hell made jodi.😏

I didn't bother to give a sassy remark.

Totally not worth it.

Devil😈- hey!

He got offended. Hahahaha..

Concentrating back. ( they always distract me)

After what happened and all those childhood memories i would not be able to face a fan.I'll make sure I'll meet her some other day but not now.

After i had covered quite a few feet i decided to check on her. As i turned behind i found no one

"Phew.. Bhach gaye"I said to myself and as i turned around to leave, I found her staring at me.

I was taken a back. This girl always surprises me.

Devil😈- She is a sherlock homes! I am impressed.

Angel😇- Noooo... she... she is that superwoman. The flash( female)

Me- there is no such superwoman😑

Angel😇- ohhh ohhh i know she is superman!

Devil😈- oh shut up, stupid! She isn't wearing a cape. And i dont think superman is a wo-man. *shrugs*

Angel😇- How about The Batman.

Devil😈- maybe Catwomen. She's sexy!

Me- quite both!

She looked at me suspiciously. She looked into my eyes as she was reading them.I just blinked twice, lost in her.

"I have seen you somewhere. But where? Where!!?? " She addressed me, more like she was talking to her own self.

She looked so cute.I had given her a proper name,

The cute girl.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. She turned to attend her call. Reality hit me and i escaped from there leaving here all alone.

I was hidding behind a pillar and could see her talking to someone..

As she disconnected the call she turned around to find no one. She looked here and there for me but to no avail. She looked dejected.

I really wanted to meet her but was not in a correct state of mind.

As she was about to go she turned once and whispered thinking deeply, "Manik?? Manik Malhotra... "

My heart skipped a beat.

She recognized me.

*****

#phir milte hai