Chapter fifteen

Armani POV
I woke up with my arms embracing a warm familiar body, it was Santi.

My mood immediately brightened. I grabbed his waist and placed a kiss on his lips.

They were so warm and inviting. He quickly got up and made his way towards the shower.

The thought of the hot water hitting his skin made my hard member grow. He was so sexy and he didn't even know it.

"You want me to join you sexy," I told him causing him to tease the hell out of me.

"You really want to papi," he came closer and closer until I grabbed him, flipped him under me and kissed him.

He later flipped me, causing me to look at him in awe. He was really strong even though he doesn't look it.

I mean yes he has a body sculpted by the gods, but fuck he is no joke. He made his way out of the bed and walked back to the bathroom, he shock his ass as he walked further teasing my every being.

I accidentally said "dam you are such a tease," out loud but was pleased when I heard him giggle.

I have no clue as to when he became so playful but I liked it. I pretended to fall back asleep so that he could "wake me up" again.

It worked, he came to my side and kissed me on the cheek causing me to give him a gentle smile. I got up from the bed and made my go to his shower. He was so organized.

His shower gave me a royal vibe with the colors being black and gold with white marble. I quickly took a shower not wanting to miss a second of my precious Santi.

Once down I greeted Marcos and his new boyfriend Dylan. Even though Santi was clueless at times, I still knew what was going on.

Dylan and Marcos had their scents all over each other it was almost intoxicating. I had mixed feelings about Dylan, he seemed to come out of nowhere, so how did him and Marcos meet, there was something fishy going on here but I had no clue what.

I finished setting up the table with Dylan, once we were fully done Marcos and Santi came with the food. We said a small prayer for the meal, I respected my mates wishes even though I didn't understand God.

After the prayer all hell broke loose. My wolf came out and ate everything in sight, same as Dylan, but he wasn't a wolf at least he doesn't have the sent of a wolf, but who knows he could be masking the scent.

After breakfast both Santi and Marcos told us to go to the t.v room, we asked to help but they said no.

Once there the air was filled with uncertainty and distrust. I had no idea about Dylan but I was sure as hell going to find out. He bet me to it, "listen wolfy, I know who you are, you are the future Alpha of the Luna pack and Santiago Rodriguez is your mate."

I was taken aback by his statement, how the hell did he know all those things about me, and wolfy that's just rude.

"You listen to me Dylan, don't you ever call me wolfy or you will really see the true power of an Alpha."

He simply laughed, "trust me if it is anyone who doesn't know what or who they are dealing with it is you."

I wanted to growl and rip him piece by piece, but I knew that if I did Santi would never forgive me and then he would find out what I truly am.

"Maybe I don't know anything about you, then tell me," he looked at me with amusement.

"All in good time my friend, all I can tell you is that I am a supernatural too just not a very common one."