I Regret Nothing Part Two of Two

Începe de la început

"You better have a good reason for us to be here." Will said.

"Oh like we would call you to Egypt for nothing Willy." Hayley said. I laughed at it.

"Where's Optimus?" Sam asked.

"He's right over there, across the courtyard." Will said. I saw what he meant and boy is that going to be hard to get to.

"I got to get to him right now." Sam said.

"Not with an air strike coming." Will informed us.

"I have to get to him right now." Sam said again. There was a con over us and he shot at the tanks. I heard a familiar voice I looked up and saw Jetfire.

"Behold the glory of Jetfire!" Jetfire said. I giggled a little. jetfire killed the con that was close to us. After this Hayley and me are going on a shopping spree I swear we are.

The ground started to rumble and I saw some sand being thrown up. A huge scorpion like thing jumped out from the sand and went through Jetfire, "Umm... Will didn't you say that thing attacked you in the SOCCENT base after it got destroyed?" I asked. He nodded and looked kind of pale. Jetfire killed the thing.

"I'm to old for this crap." He said.

"We're gonna make a break through the B's on my command, okay? You guys stick with me, you understand? You stay on my ass." Will said. Hayley and me fake barfed and looked at him like he's crazy.

"I hope these F-16s got good aim." Epps said.

"Yeah? Why is that?" I asked.

"I told them to hit the orange smoke." Epps said. I saw the smoke right there by us.

"You mean that orange smoke?" Hayley asked.

"It wasn't my best toss, okay?" Epps said. By then Hayley and me hailed ass outta there but not to far, "Run!" Epps yelled and they ran after us catching up. I saw the F-16's coming into view and they started to shoot. Some of they missiles landed kind of close. From the smoke I saw Ironhide come out. He saw me looking at him I smiled a little and he did too.

Sam and me separated from the group I was trying to stop him from doing something stupid I heard my name and his name being yelled out I reached him and he pulled me along with him. One of the cons shot at us and we flew through the air. That was the last thing I remember before it all went black.

Hayley's POV

"Luna!" I yelled. Epps was trying to stop me from getting to her but I slipped and made my way to her. Megatron came out the smoke and everyone was shooting at him. Being the coward he is, he transformed and left. Both Mikaela and me reached them both.

"Hold your fire!" I heard my brother yell. I made it to Luna first and Epps pulled me away from her.

"Sam!" Mikaela said as she fell next to him. My brother did the same Epps did to me but I was in tears and sort of aching to fight against Epps.

"Stay back! Mikaela, stay back!" Will said. Epps was telling me everything would be alright. I could only hope that everything would be alright.

"Fucking do something!" Mikaela yelled. Epps called for a medical team.

"Sam! Sam!" Sam's dad was yelling.

" Sam! Sam! Sam! Sammy! Sam!" His mom yelled. It's funny how they forget Luna. I was sitting by her side checking for a pulse and felt it but it was not enough to keep her alive. It was crashing quickly until I felt none. The tears started to fall non-stop and I knew I had just lost her.