This song had to be perfect.

I knew exactly the direction I wanted to take it in.

____________

*Justin*

2:38 PM

I was done all my classes for the week officially now. I had one week until Bella was home for a month- a whole month.

Odds are I was more excited about it than she was.

Mom had a follow up appointment this weekend, so I wasn't going up to New York, but I'd see her next week.

She said something about possibly going out with Jess anyway. She should have a girls weekend.

I scooped up my textbook and notebook, clicking my pen so it wouldn't dry out and went to leave the room.

Angela was waiting for me at the door, smiling at me in a black skater dress with a matching beanie.

"That was probably the worst lecture I've ever sat through." She whispered, joining me at my side as we walked.

"Yeah it was, but we have finals all next week. Have you been studying?"

"Yeah, in between hits."

"Nice." I let out a chuckle, looking down at my books. "I can't say I'm not guilty of doing that too, mainly with you."

"You know I am the life of the party."

"Sure you are."

"Shut up," She laughed with me, nudging my arm with her elbow. "And speaking of which...are you busy tomorrow?"

"Nope, I'm free. Why?"

"Party? That or we bail and you come to my house."

"Where is it?"

"East side."

"Hmm...sounds good...do you think...maybe you could bring some acid with you?" I looked around after I said that, making sure she was the only one that heard me.

"Sure. I can manage that. Looks like I'm driving again. I don't mind though."

"Are you sure? I don't have to-"

"Yeah, it's fine. It's nice to have someone to go with." We were at my car now, and she leaned against it, shrugging her shoulders.

"What time?"

"This one is at seven."

"Awesome. Thanks."

"You're welcome." She smiled, doing that little thing with her hips as she walked away.

No. You can't look.

But Bella got to have her fun, and so did I.

______________

*Bella*

Friday:
3:43 PM

I ducked my head down quickly, seeing Trent as I went out to the parking lot and tried to go over to the sidewalk so I could start the way home.

I had to get my bag, maybe change my clothes, and hopefully I'd get to Washington by eight depending on traffic.

I couldn't wait to go home.

"Hey, what the fuck is your problem?!" Trent grabbed my arm, pulling me from my thoughts and spun me around to face him.

"Ow, Trent! I don't have a problem. I want to go home- I have to get my stuff-"