"She needed to hear it anyway, tell Gio to come handle that mama." Nadia laughed, shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

"Gio is perfectly fine where he is." I scoffed at the mention of his name. He could stay exactly where he was for all I cared.

"I caught that, but imma shut up for now." Kam zipped her mouth, letting me know she peeped.

"Anywho, my brother is having a little kickback at his place and said we can come through if we want."

"I mean I feel like I don't have a choi-."

"You don't." The two cut me off before I could finish.

"Well damn ok." I mugged them both as I rose from bed and made my way toward the bathroom, starting the shower.

Undressing, I mentally prepared myself for tonight's festivities. With my social battery holding a percentage of zero, I wasn't too sure of how the night would go.

"What time are we leaving?" I peeked my head out seeing the two lounging comfortably in my Queen sized bed, an episode of A Different World now on the flatscreen.

"You got 45 kid."

_________

This girl swears she's on a runway."

"It's a kickback Sage." Kam snickered as I stepped out of my closet, dressed & ready to go.

"What's the problem now y'all?"

"Bitch you have on thigh highs." Nadia pinched the bridge of her nose as she ran her hands through her blonde curls.

"But I have on a jersey, this is chill." I protested, smoothing the wrinkles out of my oversized navy blue Atlanta Braves jersey. Tying a jean jacket around my waist, I looked back at them as I gave  myself one last look in the mirror.

"No sis, this is chill." She pointed to Kam and herself.

Laced in her Yeezy Boosts 350 V2, Nadi wore a grey cropped Champion hoodie and adidas track pants, while Kam wore a white CAU sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"So Im not basic enough?" I smirked and blew her a kiss before they playfully tackled me to the floor.

       •••

"Kids! Welcome!" I began to form a small grin as Nadia's brother Eric greeted us at the door, his bright smile instantly lightening my mood.

"Excuse you, I'm grown." Nadia scoffed, her upper lip turned up in annoyance.

"The only thing grown on you is that damn mustache, you need to trim that shit." I fought to hold in my laughter, watching on as he drug his finger across her lip.

"Fuck outta my face Eric!" She pushed at his chest, no comeback in tow.

"Don't make me pull out my belt." He tugged at his pants in a failed attempt to display his authority.