He sings, has the looks and on top of that he can cook. Perfection in one man. "I see you woke up," he said without even facing me. How did he know that I was here? "Yes sir, how are you feeling sir? You should be sleeping. Did you put me in bed? You have to take your medicines after breakfast and you need to stay at home today and no work. Word of the doctor," I said, more like rambled. 

I was caught staring at him like a creep for god knows how much time. "Staying at home that will apply for you too because I know you stayed up to look after me," he said with that smile that made me swoon. 

I opened my mouth to protest but he beat me to that. "That is an order," he said as if he knew I was going to defy him. "No sir I am totally fine. I can attend work today. There is no excuse for me not to go to work sir," I said firmly. "Woman why don't you just listen to what I say and stop defying me," he said looking a bit frustrated by me. I finally gave up.

I went back to the living room and collected my phone and my bag in order to leave when I heard Alexander call my name. "Yes sir," I said looking at his questioningly. "Where do you think you are going? And for god's sake please we are not at work call me Alexander," he said looking straight into my eyes. 

"First of all you are my boss and I have to call you sir, secondly your name is a bit long A-lex-an-der," I said more like that slipped from my mouth. Stupid me. I looked at the beast ready to apologize to him when I saw that he had a huge smile and looked at me like he was amused by me. This sight made me smile. 

"You can call me whatever you want and not sir when we are not at work okay, remember it's an order," he said and I looked at him in disbelief. I opened my mouth to protest but he was quick and made his way to me and clasp his lips to mine and caught me completely by surprise. 

"Why do you keep on kissing me," I asked him still in shock. "Because I can," he said with his infamous smirk. "Arrogant bastard," I whispered under my breath. "I heard that," he said making me turn my head towards him. This is so frustrating. 

"And Sierra you are not going anywhere you are going to help me work from home that's why I told you not to go to work today. I will be needing you," he said with an unknown emotion flashing in his eyes. I nodded my head in response. 

"Now be a good girl and come have breakfast," he said sweetly. Since when did he get so nice? Wow this breakfast seems so good. There is strawberries and pancakes on the plate that the beast placed in front of me. This made my mouth water. You need to get into my belly. Gosh why am I so weird?

Me and Alexander had breakfast together and we got to know each other a bit more

Me and Alexander had breakfast together and we got to know each other a bit more. I told him about my family and he did the same. He also told me to call him Xander as I mistakenly said it and he liked it so that's what I am calling him. Even though I will not stop calling him beast. 

 Now he is attending a phone call and he is talking in a different language that I am totally not understanding. "Bien sûr Harold, vous savez que je suis un homme responsable... oui je sais mais les magazines ne font qu'inventer des histoires... Non je ne veux pas perdre ce projet... oui je dois les montrer qu'ils peuvent me faire confiance.... Ils veulent quelqun'un qui est marié? D'accord je vais penser a quelque chose... Au revoir," he said looking worried. 

(Translation: "Of course Harold, you know that I am a responsible man... yes I know but the magazines just makeup stories... No I don' want to lose this project.. Yes I should show them that they can trust me... They want someone married? Okay I will think of something... Goodbye")

"Are you okay Xander," I asked him worriedly. "You remember we have a meeting to go to soon in Italy. Well the board of directors are hesitant about giving me the project," he said while holding his head in his hand. "But why are they doing so?" I asked frantically. 

"They said they want to give the project to someone who has a stable personal life. Like someone who is married or engaged and does not go and fuck around like I do," he said looking frustrated. That is just absurd. 

"I need to find a way out of this," he whispered t himself. "Anyways, come I'll give you more comfortable clothes to wear and you can use the shower in my room as well," he said while climbing the stairs. I nodded and followed him silently.

After showering, I completed all the work that needed to be done and attended all important calls concerning any important matters and Alexander was also working while instructing me what needed to be done. 

Oh and not to forget, the beast gave me his shirt and a sweatpants to wear. It was more likely a dress on me. And by the way I am smelling just like Alexander now as I used his shower gel and other toiletries. 

He might be showing to others that he is cruel but the way he was today made me realize that he is an amazing person and just doesn't want people to know about it. 

He looks so handsome when he is working. I didn't realize that I was staring at him until I heard my phone ping. That is how the day went by with me looking after the beast and working together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your love and support. Please hit that vote and comment your thoughts. Thank you so much for reading.

-Love Mokshda